DIMIA contact..

Old May 5th 2006, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of
Default DIMIA contact..

Morning folks..can I ask you for the best Dimia contact number (Visa status)
I was told something last night that made me go cold and now I need to check things out!...nothing serious,but blimey it will bug me until it's sorted.
Thanks again....enjoy the sun
Old May 5th 2006, 7:26 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DIMIA contact..

Originally Posted by SBUK
Morning folks..can I ask you for the best Dimia contact number (Visa status)
I was told something last night that made me go cold and now I need to check things out!...nothing serious,but blimey it will bug me until it's sorted.
Thanks again....enjoy the sun

hi

when i have phoned in the past i do it at 12 30pm (uk time) i seem to get an answer pretty quickly
it is now 4.55 pm in adelaide so if your quick you might catch them now

good luck

jan xx
Old May 5th 2006, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of

On what number Jan??..Fri afternoon there,I'm gonna leave till Monday I think...but means I've got to stew with it all weekend
Old May 5th 2006, 8:35 am
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SBUK
On what number Jan??..Fri afternoon there,I'm gonna leave till Monday I think...but means I've got to stew with it all weekend
I am sure the number is 00611300364613 pm me if you want to incase i can help with your problem as i had a long chat with my agent yesterday and got a lot of info on things i was worrying about.I might not have a clue but it might be worth a try to put your mind at rest.Nikki
Old May 5th 2006, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by upthehammers
I am sure the number is 00611300364613 pm me if you want to incase i can help with your problem as i had a long chat with my agent yesterday and got a lot of info on things i was worrying about.I might not have a clue but it might be worth a try to put your mind at rest.Nikki
PM'd you princess