Dieter's for OZ

Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:55 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
My youngest is well excited got school shoes on Monday and his trousers too.
All the other bits i got before the hols started.
Since he came back from the grandparents in Scotland at the weekend when he wakes up all he askes is am i at school today.

You will be fine, must confess when eldest started school, i did have a few tears
Mandy
Yes mine is very excited too! He wanted me to phone up the school and ask if he could go in!!!!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 11:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Yes mine is very excited too! He wanted me to phone up the school and ask if he could go in!!!!

Ah bless, my son now thinks he is a big boy, but keeps going missing from the street, and goes off with older boys :scared: .
Ive had to say yes you are a big boy but those boys are too big for you.
Well my kids are wanting some dinner
Mandy
Old Aug 24th 2006, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

I'm doing really badly and need someone to give me a kick!!

I've torn the ligaments in my ankle so am finding it hard to get to the gym as I'm supposed to be resting it. I've been swimming a bit don't find that it actually does very much. I need to work on the food thing though as I seem to eat far too much junk. I don't have any will power to say no to chocolate though.
Old Aug 24th 2006, 11:06 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Ah bless, my son now thinks he is a big boy, but keeps going missing from the street, and goes off with older boys :scared: .
Ive had to say yes you are a big boy but those boys are too big for you.
Well my kids are wanting some dinner
Mandy
Lol well my boy's not that brave! He doesn't leave my side
Old Aug 24th 2006, 11:08 am

Originally Posted by TeresaG
I'm doing really badly and need someone to give me a kick!!

I've torn the ligaments in my ankle so am finding it hard to get to the gym as I'm supposed to be resting it. I've been swimming a bit don't find that it actually does very much. I need to work on the food thing though as I seem to eat far too much junk. I don't have any will power to say no to chocolate though.
Ooh that sounds nasty Hope it heals quickly for you. I'm going to join the gym, I've been saying it for years but I really must actually do it!

Swimming is supposed to be really good for you, I'm sure if you stick with it you'll start noticing a difference.

I can't help you with the chocolate, I'm useless at resisting - I find I have to give it up all together for me to be able to stay off it. Someone once told me to visualise it as lard which worked for a few days!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

I had my op on 3rd July and haven't been able to exercise since then - to begin with I lost 5lb but have now gained 6lb so I'm a pound up. I promise to start afresh in Oz
Old Aug 24th 2006, 5:18 pm
IS VICK THERE

foopsy has much to be proud offoopsy has much to be proud offoopsy has much to be proud offoopsy has much to be proud offoopsy has much to be proud offoopsy has much to be proud offoopsy has much to be proud offoopsy has much to be proud offoopsy has much to be proud offoopsy has much to be proud offoopsy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ohippy
I had my op on 3rd July and haven't been able to exercise since then - to begin with I lost 5lb but have now gained 6lb so I'm a pound up. I promise to start afresh in Oz
what about GI
Old Aug 24th 2006, 6:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by foopsy
what about GI
tried it, gained weight
Old Aug 24th 2006, 8:08 pm

How are you now after your op? Are you pleased with your results?

When will you be able to start excercising again?

Not long til you go now! OMG!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 8:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

How are you now after your op? Are you pleased with your results?

When will you be able to start excercising again?

Not long til you go now! OMG!
I know it's flown by. I am fairly pleased with the results but still have all the tapes over the scars and can't swim until they come off which could be another 6 weeks or so. Had I known that the recovery period was this length of time I wouldn't have gone ahead but originally I was told 6 - 8 weeks
Old Aug 24th 2006, 8:30 pm

I know it's flown by. I am fairly pleased with the results but still have all the tapes over the scars and can't swim until they come off which could be another 6 weeks or so. Had I known that the recovery period was this length of time I wouldn't have gone ahead but originally I was told 6 - 8 weeks
Gosh that is a long time isn't it, mind you it's a more complicated op for a reduction isn't it. Will you be ok to fly? I bet you're fed up of wearing plasters!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gosh that is a long time isn't it, mind you it's a more complicated op for a reduction isn't it. Will you be ok to fly? I bet you're fed up of wearing plasters!
Not to mention hubby being fed up of changing them !!! It's about as intimate as we get these days !!

No problem flying, the stiches have healed in all but two places it's just a case of the scars fully healing
Old Aug 24th 2006, 8:41 pm

Not to mention hubby being fed up of changing them !!! It's about as intimate as we get these days !!

No problem flying, the stiches have healed in all but two places it's just a case of the scars fully healing
Lol, eek rather you than me! I remember Dale had to take my Cesarean plaster off for me and he was so nervous he was going to hurt me!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 8:57 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

without going through nearly 4,000 posts can anyone tell me in a nutshell how to loose 2 stone asap. thanks
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
without going through nearly 4,000 posts can anyone tell me in a nutshell how to loose 2 stone asap. thanks

Eat sensibly and exercise , i managed to lose 3 stone years ago through a combination of slim fast, adios and regular sessions at the gym. it took nearly a year to lose it
the only down side was Ive now put on 2 stones after i had surgery and was unable to exercise for over a year. So im once again trying to lose it.
Mandy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.