Dieter's for OZ

Old Mar 14th 2006, 9:37 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Originally Posted by Clippies
Lol, maybe you could just leave theingredients in the fridge and he could do it himself
yeah right, most mornings he only just remembers his car keys LOL
Old Mar 14th 2006, 10:00 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ub40fan
yeah right, most mornings he only just remembers his car keys LOL
Lol, oh dear! I know, make his smoothie the night before, then all he has to do is drink it
Old Mar 16th 2006, 1:31 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Hello everybody

Have just looked back to my last official weigh-in before I left UK.

30th December = 10 stone 7 lbs

I have now purchased a set of scales and my weight today is

16th March = 10 stone 5 lbs

So not much of a change, but on the bright side, I have not even been trying!

So will officially weigh-in each Friday as before, starting next week and will try my best to hit the 10 stone mark (for starters).

I have decided not to a 'particular' diet, but will just eat sensibly instead. I don't tend to be walking very much and tend to be using the car much more. However down the beach every weekend, swimming and body-boarding with the children. Something I never used to do before.

I have my mum arriving on Saturday for 3 weeks, so will be going to lots of places of interest and generally on the move more than my normal day-to-day existence.

Hope everyone is well, keep up the good work, you know you can do it.

Bye for now
Theresa
Old Mar 17th 2006, 11:07 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Hello everybody

Have just looked back to my last official weigh-in before I left UK.

30th December = 10 stone 7 lbs

I have now purchased a set of scales and my weight today is

16th March = 10 stone 5 lbs

So not much of a change, but on the bright side, I have not even been trying!

So will officially weigh-in each Friday as before, starting next week and will try my best to hit the 10 stone mark (for starters).

I have decided not to a 'particular' diet, but will just eat sensibly instead. I don't tend to be walking very much and tend to be using the car much more. However down the beach every weekend, swimming and body-boarding with the children. Something I never used to do before.

I have my mum arriving on Saturday for 3 weeks, so will be going to lots of places of interest and generally on the move more than my normal day-to-day existence.

Hope everyone is well, keep up the good work, you know you can do it.

Bye for now
Theresa
Hey hoops,
How's it going?
I have gained weight even though we are out and about at the beach every weekend. I know why though... until be bought our house we were living in a cabin and a caravan. Neither had a proper stove so it was quick and easy food including a lot of take aways. Now we have an oven (forgotten how to use it) and a proper cooker we are back on real food.
My mum is due out on 5th April so should also be adding extra activities into our daily existence. Hope you are loving it as much as we are.
Keep up the good work everyone else. You can do this
Hugs
Sarah
Old Mar 19th 2006, 10:17 am
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice
Talking Re: Dieter's for OZ

Woo Hoo. I got weighed on Thursday night and I am now officialy healthy and a gold member. I think I'll loose a bit more though but I am soooo happy. We had a chinese to celebrate!
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice
Red face Re: Dieter's for OZ

Originally Posted by teach
Hey hoops,
How's it going?
I have gained weight even though we are out and about at the beach every weekend. I know why though... until be bought our house we were living in a cabin and a caravan. Neither had a proper stove so it was quick and easy food including a lot of take aways. Now we have an oven (forgotten how to use it) and a proper cooker we are back on real food.
My mum is due out on 5th April so should also be adding extra activities into our daily existence. Hope you are loving it as much as we are.
Keep up the good work everyone else. You can do this
Hugs
Sarah
Hi Sarah
Good to see you back, yes loving our new life down under. However, my mum arrived on Saturday and I cannot see this 'diet' thing working very well while she is here. We are lunching everyday and stopping for coffee and cakes, uh oh. Couple of drinks on an evening.

Went to Fremantle today, had to visit capuccino strip to have capuccino and cake of course, then walked around the the marina area and had fish and chips. But can I add, that was the best fish and chips I have ever had, I asked at the counter what fish they had used, it was hake but so fresh it just fell apart, the batter was very thin and light. Absolutely fantastic, we may have to do that again before she goes back.

Tomorrow we are visiting the botanical gardens where I hear they serve a fantastic full breakfast!!!

Will have to work it all off with a long walk I think.

Anyway girls, I hope you are all doing better than me, not looking forward to weigh-in on Friday.

Bye for now
Theresa
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 10:40 am
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute

Just thought I would add a note after a few weeks...

I have now lost a stone !! my BMI is now 28

One more to go and I will be fighting fit !!

Go the male dieters !!

Nick
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 12:52 pm
Here and loving it!

cheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nick72
Just thought I would add a note after a few weeks...

I have now lost a stone !! my BMI is now 28

One more to go and I will be fighting fit !!

Go the male dieters !!

Nick
Well done Fionast, Nick and everyone else who lost.

I managed to lose a couple of pounds this week Must be a stress thing

Good luck for next week everyone
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 1:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

Keep at it everyone. Well done to those who lost.

I havent lost, in fact i havent even weighed myself as i know i have put on. I was out all weekend for meals and drinking down the pub and have had a bad few days at home so have just eaten rubbish non stop. Cant be bothered anymore.

Maybe get on track again next week.

Take care x
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 1:31 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello just a quick pop in to say I only lost half a pound this week - I wasn't very happy about it but the RC lady seemed to think it was good seeing as I lost 9lb last week so hey ho another week slogging at it. I still haven't had any alcohol by the way! I have succumbed to the odd teeny bit of chocolate though
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 1:52 pm

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello just a quick pop in to say I only lost half a pound this week - I wasn't very happy about it but the RC lady seemed to think it was good seeing as I lost 9lb last week so hey ho another week slogging at it. I still haven't had any alcohol by the way! I have succumbed to the odd teeny bit of chocolate though
Too the guys out there thats the big thing - ALCOHOL...

Used to drink a couple of beers everynight !

Now nothing in the week - just bucket loads at weekends !! LOL

Does help...

Nick
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 1:53 pm

Too the guys out there thats the big thing - ALCOHOL...

Used to drink a couple of beers everynight !

Now nothing in the week - just bucket loads at weekends !! LOL

Does help...

Nick
Yes neither me or my husband drink at home but we both have a right skinful when we go out. We're off to see Little Britain on Saturday and I've volunteered to drive so I'm not tempted!
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 3:09 pm

Yes neither me or my husband drink at home but we both have a right skinful when we go out. We're off to see Little Britain on Saturday and I've volunteered to drive so I'm not tempted!
I want that one....

Anyone for Nanna Bitty ?

LOL

Nick
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 3:21 pm

I want that one....

Anyone for Nanna Bitty ?

LOL

Nick
Yeh I know
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 3:30 pm

Yeh I know
Eh eh ehhhhhh..

Nick

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.