Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Dial Emma ! Choosing seats on our flight

Dial Emma ! Choosing seats on our flight

Old Jul 23rd 2006, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

skyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud of
Default Dial Emma ! Choosing seats on our flight

Booked our flights with Singapore air and looked at the layout on seat guru but does anyone have any recommendations as to where to sit for a family of 6, 2 adults, 2 teenagers and 2 kids.

I dont want to sit the the toilets in case of qeues.

Near the windows over the wing or at the rear of the plane ?

Regards,
Ian.
Old Jul 23rd 2006, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

rodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dial Emma ! Choosing seats on our flight

Originally Posted by skyblue
Booked our flights with Singapore air and looked at the layout on seat guru but does anyone have any recommendations as to where to sit for a family of 6, 2 adults, 2 teenagers and 2 kids.

I dont want to sit the the toilets in case of qeues.

Near the windows over the wing or at the rear of the plane ?

Regards,
Ian.

Hi Ian, my advice would be for you and your wife to sit on one plane and the teens and the kids sit on another
Old Jul 23rd 2006, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

skyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud of

thought had crossed my mind.

What i might request is an upgrade to 1st class as i need the use of sockets for my laptop to conduct important business, thus the mrs and kids can enjoy the flight without anyone to keep them in check.

Originally Posted by rodandhayley
Hi Ian, my advice would be for you and your wife to sit on one plane and the teens and the kids sit on another
Old Jul 23rd 2006, 6:54 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by skyblue
thought had crossed my mind.

What i might request is an upgrade to 1st class as i need the use of sockets for my laptop to conduct important business, thus the mrs and kids can enjoy the flight without anyone to keep them in check.
1st class is seriously expensive mate about £2K 1 way
carnt you just get the kids etc at one end of the plane and you at the other
Old Jul 23rd 2006, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

Steve,

**** that wouldnt pay for an upgrade was gonna plead for a freebie.

Originally Posted by steve`o
1st class is seriously expensive mate about £2K 1 way
carnt you just get the kids etc at one end of the plane and you at the other