Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Derby meet November

Wikiposts

Derby meet November

Old Nov 28th 2005, 9:45 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Derby meet November

Originally Posted by longreach
Ahem... that would be Maverick & Goose of course
Of course, you saddo
I thought it was you last time we went down Derby (you party animal) not on Saturday though as we were all a little tamer..... don't start that again.... hand bags at dawn
Old Nov 28th 2005, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

longreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SalSa
Of course, you saddo
I thought it was you last time we went down Derby (you party animal) not on Saturday though as we were all a little tamer..... don't start that again.... hand bags at dawn
Yeah much tamer... who's bloody idea was it anyway (now looking for spade)
Old Nov 28th 2005, 9:52 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah much tamer... who's bloody idea was it anyway (now looking for spade)
PMSL
Old Nov 28th 2005, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

longreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MrFlibbleUK
and lo and behold I have 501 posts.....look at all those stars...gaze in wonder at all the cack I have contributes to this site.

Still cant spell though.
And just look at how many posts are on the Canadian form
Old Nov 28th 2005, 10:03 am
Love it here!

And just look at how many posts are on the Canadian form
wouldn't surprise me

i'm gonna be at that airport on march 14th to make sure it is an Aus flight
Old Nov 28th 2005, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SalSa
wouldn't surprise me

i'm gonna be at that airport on march 14th to make sure it is an Aus flight
No point.. they won't even be there... Apparently they are actually moving to Skegness!! Have seen them post on the Skeggy Gang Forum