Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Derby meet November

Wikiposts

Derby meet November

Old Nov 27th 2005, 11:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of
Default Re: Derby meet November

Originally Posted by haggisUK
Sorry but that's not my fault. If you look on page 5 I think it is, I have listed everyone who said they were going. Anyway, I don't organise Expat meets as a full-time job so I'm not taking responsibility for PM'ing everyone and reminding people to keep to arrangements. sorry that this has all gone pear-shaped but as Flib says, we've got other things on our plates as well so I've had enough of organising these things.
Look my problem was with flibble, i know he is your partner, fair enough i missed the meet but he didnt need to make a sarcastic remark about it because i forgot about the meet up. I cant be bothered with this anymore, so just leave it ok
Old Nov 27th 2005, 11:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by lawlaw
Look my problem was with flibble, i know he is your partner, fair enough i missed the meet but he didnt need to make a sarcastic remark about it because i forgot about the meet up. I cant be bothered with this anymore, so just leave it ok
Ok I accept that I made a mistake and shouldnt have made a sarky remark on a public form, I know I didnt mention your name, but I guess it was fairly obvious who it was directed at.

Its all got rather nasty and I know its not worth much but I am really sorry.
Old Nov 27th 2005, 11:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MrFlibbleUK
Ok I accept that I made a mistake and shouldnt have made a sarky remark on a public form, I know I didnt mention your name, but I guess it was fairly obvious who it was directed at.

ok thanks, I'm sorry for the duff suggestion, I dont remember it being that far out but I guess it is quite a walk into the main city centre, i just thought you were looking for somewhere on the cheaper scale and I had heard it was quite nice.
Old Nov 28th 2005, 5:28 am
Good looking member

KevinCostnerFanClub is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MrFlibbleUK

I am very sorry too.
I am sorry for being bloody charming.
I am sorry for being hideously good looking.
I am sorry for being tremendously entertaining.
And, i am very sorry for missing Waterworld on Saturday night
Old Nov 28th 2005, 5:31 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by KevinCostnerFanClub
I am very sorry too.

But are you sorry for being so Modest.
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

I am very sorry too.
I was contemplating joining said fan club but have since heard that Kevin is actually a raving lunatic with no acting ability? is this true ;-)

From

Concerned of Derby.
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

I am very sorry too.
PMSL at your user name!!
You must be seriously dillusional!
You poor thing you....
Old Nov 28th 2005, 5:32 am
Good looking member

KevinCostnerFanClub is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
PMSL at your user name!!
You must be seriously dillusional!
You poor thing you....
What do you mean????
Old Nov 28th 2005, 6:15 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

If I had known that the Derby meets would as amusing as this thread I would have come along myself.

I work in the centre of town.

G
Old Nov 28th 2005, 6:16 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Grayling
If I had known that the Derby meets would as amusing as this thread I would have come along myself.

I work in the centre of town.

G
We like newbies!

Why didn't you?
Old Nov 28th 2005, 6:17 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SalSa
We like newbies!

Why didn't you?
I'm too shy

G
Old Nov 28th 2005, 6:20 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

I'm too shy

G
You look remarkably like my husband He's a grumpy old git
Old Nov 28th 2005, 6:22 am
Bitter and twisted

You look remarkably like my husband He's a grumpy old git
Does he wear a Derbyshire flat cap too?

It's living up here in the hills that does it

G
Old Nov 28th 2005, 6:25 am
Love it here!

Does he wear a Derbyshire flat cap too?

It's living up here in the hills that does it

G
He does!! You know him??
Where in the hills are you then?

I am actually quite offended you haven't been to one of our meets
Old Nov 28th 2005, 6:31 am
Bitter and twisted

He does!! You know him??
Where in the hills are you then?

I am actually quite offended you haven't been to one of our meets
I'm in Wirksworth.

I never usually take much notice of meets and didn't really know about this one (I was in Australia until last friday).

I may well attend the next one

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.