cathay pacific

Old Nov 28th 2005, 6:34 pm
Just Joined

graham & alison is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool cathay pacific

hi british expats has anyone flown cathay pacific hoping to fly feb 2006 any imput greatly appreciated
Old Nov 28th 2005, 6:37 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: cathay pacific

We haven't, but have you tried doing a search? That may help
Old Nov 28th 2005, 6:41 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Flying Cathay on Thursday ... will let you know
Old Nov 28th 2005, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

Greg, Michele and Bella is a jewel in the roughGreg, Michele and Bella is a jewel in the roughGreg, Michele and Bella is a jewel in the roughGreg, Michele and Bella is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by graham & alison
hi british expats has anyone flown cathay pacific hoping to fly feb 2006 any imput greatly appreciated
We used them in April this year to fly to Brisbane via Hong Kong. Very good - the flights between Hong Kong and Brisbane and back were half empty so loads of room to spread out. I would use them again
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:37 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Used them three times now - consistently polite, good food, lots of room - and in my experience very lenitent on the hand luggage!
Old Nov 28th 2005, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

sam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to beholdsam&molly is a splendid one to behold

When have flown with them the standard of service has been second to none. Also, my parents fly out with the on Sunday from UK. Both have mobility problems, Cathay Pacific have just given me a courtesy call to check that I do not want to add anything to the assistance package we requested.

Sam
Old Nov 28th 2005, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

longreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud of

For what it's worth http://www.airlinequality.com/2005/airline-05-ent.htm
Old Nov 28th 2005, 10:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there, flight was good, sevice good, my kids where quite happy with the movies and playstation. Food. well you have to like that sort of food, hubby loved it, i didnt, make sure you order kids meals.
1 PROBLEM my suitcase never got to Australia, they offered me 6 00 dollars comp. what an insult. I could not get another penny off them. Lucky i had post office ins [which i would strongly reccommend] got 3000 dollars off them Denise
Old Nov 28th 2005, 10:08 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Best airline I have ever flown with. I work in long haul travel and have flown with many airlines...some horrific but Cathay were fab. Our baby was 5 months old and they couldnt do enough for us. The food was god, the crew attentive etc. All in all a v comfortable service for goat class!