dependent child

Old Sep 23rd 2006, 9:59 am
Just Joined

zenaman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default dependent child

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if I am a dependent over 18 years of ege,is it ibligatory for me not to have any house or apartment on my name,if my parents decide to apply for business owner sponsorship under 163?Otherwise I will be considered as not dependent,have you got information or ather similar cases?
Thanks
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 12:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: dependent child

Originally Posted by zenaman
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if I am a dependent over 18 years of ege,is it ibligatory for me not to have any house or apartment on my name,if my parents decide to apply for business owner sponsorship under 163?Otherwise I will be considered as not dependent,have you got information or ather similar cases?
Thanks

If still in full time education and dependent on parents. Can't have your own place and be working and be classed as dependant that'd be daft
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

dolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud of

Hi everyone,
Thanks
I dont know about 163 but if ur parent classify as business owners, they have money. N green is favourite colour all over the world. the business owner rules r for ur parents to satisfy, u r just a side applicant.
So cheer up.
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 5:16 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone,
Thanks
to be considered dependant you have to prove that your parents are financially supporting you - if you have your own house then i doubt that you will be classed as a dependent

tiggs
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 6:48 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
to be considered dependant you have to prove that your parents are financially supporting you - if you have your own house then i doubt that you will be classed as a dependent

tiggs

I only joined this thread because I thought it read 'demented child' - the sooner I go for that laser eye surgery the better!
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 7:38 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
I only joined this thread because I thought it read 'demented child' - the sooner I go for that laser eye surgery the better!
You sure it's not the and nothing to do with your eyes -
Old Sep 28th 2006, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

dani is an unknown quantity at this point

My daughter is 23 and I would like to sponsor her. Can anyone help regarding the rules. I think she would have to enrol in a course, don't know what level that would be acceptable to application.

Thanks
Dani
Old Sep 29th 2006, 1:49 pm
Just Joined

zenaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Dolly123,
that's really great you think so.
Do you have any idea what supportive documents I need to provide to convince the immigration that I am really dependent.I mean if I take references from my grandparents,for example that I've been living with my parents ever since I was born(we are still at the same address both my parents and I),that I've never been an employed person and they support me.Also that I am not engaged or married and never have been.
What do you think?
Does it make sense?
Old Sep 29th 2006, 2:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Angela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy

Love it - pint of the same please bar man.
angelax