Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Dentists - Brisbane ?

Dentists - Brisbane ?

Old Apr 20th 2005, 1:44 am
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough
Default Dentists - Brisbane ?

Anyone know of a good / kind / cheap dentist in the Brisbane area, we are around 4km from the city so would be good to have one recommended, my tooth is hurting more each day and I can't put it off much longer !
Old Apr 20th 2005, 6:02 am
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Dentists - Brisbane ?

Bump this one to the top!
I'd like to know where there's one too. Im due for a checkup and dont know where to go. Terrified of dentists, so if anybody knows a nice one I'd love to know. (South side of Brisbane)

Cheers,

W.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 6:06 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wanderlust
Bump this one to the top!
I'd like to know where there's one too. Im due for a checkup and dont know where to go. Terrified of dentists, so if anybody knows a nice one I'd love to know. (South side of Brisbane)

Cheers,

W.

There's a dental clinic in Kangaroo point just opposite the Gabba and a Hospital in the city. I know this as my crown snapped out when I was there and i needed root canal surgery. Unfortunately by the time I found them it was the weekend and they were shut :scared:
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:07 am
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by fraser
There's a dental clinic in Kangaroo point just opposite the Gabba and a Hospital in the city. I know this as my crown snapped out when I was there and i needed root canal surgery. Unfortunately by the time I found them it was the weekend and they were shut :scared:
Very nice of you to let us know, but there are hundreds of dentists in Brisbane - we're just looking for one that speaks softly, uses plenty of painkillers, doesn't remove teeth for no reason and doesnt charge through the roof. It would also help if they were open.

W.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute

Actually ditto that question for Sydney if anyone knows one. (sorry for the thread hijack)
Old Apr 20th 2005, 8:05 am
BE Enthusiast

salonit is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Un-Co
Actually ditto that question for Sydney if anyone knows one. (sorry for the thread hijack)
I know a lovely one in Perth - my hubby!! ( and he doesnt charge me!)
Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

In Brisbane the one I use is

Michael O'Brien
289 Queen St (Next to GPO)
CBD

Tel 3221 8816

He's not exactly cheap but he dosn't cause any problems either and after my efforts of finding a good dentist in Auckland only to hit too disasters who caused me more problems than they fixed I'm happy.

He was recommended by a first class dentist in Auckland that I eventually stumbled on.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

jwatsonoz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by leanda
Anyone know of a good / kind / cheap dentist in the Brisbane area, we are around 4km from the city so would be good to have one recommended, my tooth is hurting more each day and I can't put it off much longer !
Isn't using a CHEAP dentist a bit like eating CHEAP seafood? Better look for value mate.