Reload this Page >

Demand for Computer Network Professionals (2631) job category

Demand for Computer Network Professionals (2631) job category

Old Sep 2nd 2013, 10:46 am
Just Joined

namaal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Demand for Computer Network Professionals (2631) job category

Hello,

I have a plan to apply for skill migration for Australia or for New Zealand. My skills are already assessed by ACS under the category of Computer Network Processionals (2631).

Currently I possess 8 years of experience in EMC storage, Red Hat, Solaris, VMware and Netbackup.

I am grateful if someone let me know the demand of jobs for Computer Network Professionals in Australia?

Thank you.

B' Regards,
Namal.
Old Sep 5th 2013, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

feed_cantona is a name known to allfeed_cantona is a name known to allfeed_cantona is a name known to allfeed_cantona is a name known to allfeed_cantona is a name known to allfeed_cantona is a name known to allfeed_cantona is a name known to allfeed_cantona is a name known to allfeed_cantona is a name known to allfeed_cantona is a name known to allfeed_cantona is a name known to all
Default Re: Demand for Computer Network Professionals (2631) job category

Take a look at Seek.com.au. There seems to be a lot of networking jobs around, if you are certified then that will be a good thing as well.

Edit: A lot of VMware/Virtualisation/Citrix related jobs too, so i'm very sure that you will find something.
Old Sep 7th 2013, 1:57 pm
Just Joined

namaal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Demand for Computer Network Professionals (2631) job category

Thanks a lot feed_cantona for your reply.