Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Day in the life of a brain surgeon.

Day in the life of a brain surgeon.

Old Oct 25th 2004, 9:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Day in the life of a brain surgeon.

OK I lied but lets face it as an aussie tradesman, namely builder thanks to many press articles you all know I swan around looking georgeous in the sun every day earning more than your average Medico or scientist

Now some reality, doing some quoting today, just opened a roof quote for $16,545!!!!!!!! small house split level Exact same design in 2001 the roof cost $5,989. La la la liability.

Kitchen almost identical to job three months ago, $7,300 an increase of almost $1800, reason probably they are the only cabinetmaker with a spot this side of Xmas.

Tree removal on land with houses no where nearby, $1238 one tree, la la la laibility.

An meeting with accountant to discuss how many Hundred Million liability insurance I should have.

Dispute resolution with the neighbour who sued us for dust prior to the recent rain.

Not today but Ive also received an interesting invite to discuss my reaction/interest in a giant House sized beanbag aimed at protecting subcontractors should they fall

Does anybody have a link to brain surgery courses
Old Oct 25th 2004, 10:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

marysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nice
Default Re: Day in the life of a brain surgeon.

Originally Posted by jad n rich
OK I lied but lets face it as an aussie tradesman, namely builder thanks to many press articles you all know I swan around looking georgeous in the sun every day earning more than your average Medico or scientist

Now some reality, doing some quoting today, just opened a roof quote for $16,545!!!!!!!! small house split level Exact same design in 2001 the roof cost $5,989. La la la liability.

Kitchen almost identical to job three months ago, $7,300 an increase of almost $1800, reason probably they are the only cabinetmaker with a spot this side of Xmas.

Tree removal on land with houses no where nearby, $1238 one tree, la la la laibility.

An meeting with accountant to discuss how many Hundred Million liability insurance I should have.

Dispute resolution with the neighbour who sued us for dust prior to the recent rain.

Not today but Ive also received an interesting invite to discuss my reaction/interest in a giant House sized beanbag aimed at protecting subcontractors should they fall

Does anybody have a link to brain surgery courses
Chippy Dave take note arnt you glad you do wood not spuds tee hee
mary
Old Oct 29th 2004, 12:21 am
Monkey

Default Re: Day in the life of a brain surgeon.

In article <[email protected]> ,
member29494@british_expats.com (marysidey) wrote:

> *Subject:* Re: Day in the life of a brain surgeon.
    > *From:* marysidey <member29494@british_expats.com>
    > *Date:* Mon, 25 Oct 2004 22:57:36 +0000
    >
    >
    > > :D OK I lied but lets face it as an aussie tradesman, namely builder
    > > thanks to many press articles you all know I swan around looking
    > > georgeous in the sun every day earning more than your average Medico
    > > or scientist :D
    > >
    > > Now some reality, doing some quoting today, just opened a roof quote
    > > for $16,545!!!!!!!! small house split level Exact same design in 2001
    > > the roof cost $5,989. La la la liability.
    > >
    > > Kitchen almost identical to job three months ago, $7,300 an increase
    > > of almost $1800, reason probably they are the only cabinetmaker with a
    > > spot this side of Xmas.
    > >
    > > Tree removal on land with houses no where nearby, $1238 one tree, la
    > > la la laibility.
    > >
    > >
    > > An meeting with accountant to discuss how many Hundred Million
    > > liability insurance I should have.
    > >