Reload this Page >

Data warehousing

Data warehousing

Old Sep 21st 2009, 8:47 am
Just Joined

mam1970 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Data warehousing

Hi all

Currently i am engage with Data warehousing and Business Intelligence Area. I am having more than two years of experience in that area. Before that i got experience with ERPs. I am planning to migrate to Ausi. I saw Data warehousing in MODL list. I thought of applying from that area. Now i am planning to Write For ACS acceptations. If anyone who apply from that stream pls. try to help me to write to ACS. I am appreciating your help.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

martynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nicemartynm is just really nice
Default Re: Data warehousing

Originally Posted by mam1970
Hi all

Currently i am engage with Data warehousing and Business Intelligence Area. I am having more than two years of experience in that area. Before that i got experience with ERPs. I am planning to migrate to Ausi. I saw Data warehousing in MODL list. I thought of applying from that area. Now i am planning to Write For ACS acceptations. If anyone who apply from that stream pls. try to help me to write to ACS. I am appreciating your help.
Hiya,

Its not too much hardshsip really. The site says that it takes between 6-9 weeks to get a reply, but I think that mine was back much sooner.

pm me if you need some detailed advice. no problem. good luck, Martyn
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 4:17 am
Just Joined

mam1970 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Data warehousing

yes i need detail advice. I want to know which areas i should mention in CV before it is send to ACS.