Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

currambine shops?

currambine shops?

Old May 11th 2010, 5:20 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Default currambine shops?

Hi all, does anyone know what new shops etc are going to be in Currambine? apart from Dan Murphy's that is which im most excited about Also is there a residents association? and i think i heard a whisper about a community center??

I tried reading the plans on the Joondalup website but i need things explaining in stupid person terms

Thanks all

Dawn x
Old May 13th 2010, 11:35 am
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of
Default Re: currambine shops?

I think one of the local vets is moving in there. Heard it in work the other day, would think this is the shopping centre they where going on about.
Jen
Old May 13th 2010, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Who cares, Dan Murphys is enough for me
Tracie
Old May 14th 2010, 12:00 am
Forum Regular

Moonwalker will become famous soon enoughMoonwalker will become famous soon enough

Hi, also heard there is a TAB, Ray White, Eagle Boys Pizza, Medical Health Centre and a Indian Restaurant going in as well.
Old May 14th 2010, 1:07 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by predator
Hi, also heard there is a TAB, Ray White, Eagle Boys Pizza, Medical Health Centre and a Indian Restaurant going in as well.
oh indian restaurant fab!!
Old May 14th 2010, 4:23 am
BE Forum Addict

ozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond reputeozhappy981 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dawn
I tried reading the plans on the Joondalup website but i need things explaining in stupid person terms
Whereabouts on the Joondalup website are the Currambine plans? Could you please post the link to the page? I had a look but can't find them.

Thanks
Old May 14th 2010, 6:27 am
BE Enthusiast

pomtastic has a reputation beyond reputepomtastic has a reputation beyond reputepomtastic has a reputation beyond reputepomtastic has a reputation beyond reputepomtastic has a reputation beyond reputepomtastic has a reputation beyond reputepomtastic has a reputation beyond reputepomtastic has a reputation beyond reputepomtastic has a reputation beyond reputepomtastic has a reputation beyond reputepomtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, this is going to be the most exciting event in the Northern suburbs for a long time. Currumbine shopping centre looks like it's going to be THE place to be, an estate agent, pizza shop, medical centre and Indian resturant - it's all too much to take.
Old May 14th 2010, 9:03 am
BE Enthusiast

JPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to all

when is dan murphys opening? fed up in travelling to balga each week!
Old May 14th 2010, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

oooh yes, Dan Murphys! I really like the butchers at Currambine. Hope he stays!
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

Moonwalker will become famous soon enoughMoonwalker will become famous soon enough

Anyone seen in the new Currambine complex asign has went up advertising an Indian Restaurant called the Glasgow Curry House.
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 8:49 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Anyone seen in the new Currambine complex asign has went up advertising an Indian Restaurant called the Glasgow Curry House.
Yes ive seen it!!! cant wait, theres also a furniture shop called Loot soon to open,,,,,im more excited than my hubby about that one but not as excited as i am about the Glasgow Curry House!!
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

Malcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to all

Isn't there a new Tavern going to built too? I see a board has gone up advertising one.
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 11:01 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Originally Posted by Malcs66
Isn't there a new Tavern going to built too? I see a board has gone up advertising one.
yessssssssss - its going to be called 'Hobsons gate' - think they said it will be open 2011
Old Sep 5th 2010, 1:30 pm
Just Joined

the_phantom is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: currambine shops?

re The Glasgow Curry House:
Just had a takeaway from here. If they served these portions in Glasgow, they would have a riot on their hands. The Veg' Pakora is $7 per portion, and for that we received 4 pieces. The chicken patia was delicious although meagre, the chicken tikka masala was not 'tikkaed'. I have never seen such a thin naan bread in my life, it was almost transparent. The lachha paratha could have fitted on a side plate at a childrens party. I am aware that this restaraunt/take-away has only recently opened but if they wish to cultivate the reputation of a true 'Glasgow Curry House' they will seriously have to "stop taking the piss and get it right", otherwise they are going to alienate the expats around Currambine.
Old Sep 18th 2010, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

kozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nice

Originally Posted by the_phantom
re The Glasgow Curry House:
Just had a takeaway from here. If they served these portions in Glasgow, they would have a riot on their hands. The Veg' Pakora is $7 per portion, and for that we received 4 pieces. The chicken patia was delicious although meagre, the chicken tikka masala was not 'tikkaed'. I have never seen such a thin naan bread in my life, it was almost transparent. The lachha paratha could have fitted on a side plate at a childrens party. I am aware that this restaraunt/take-away has only recently opened but if they wish to cultivate the reputation of a true 'Glasgow Curry House' they will seriously have to "stop taking the piss and get it right", otherwise they are going to alienate the expats around Currambine.
lol ive also been, the menu reads good but its just another ozzie curry house!
yuk! portions to small , curry dont taste anything like glasgow style
the only thing scottish about the place is the tartan on the waitresses ties!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.