Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

currambine,perth

currambine,perth

Old Nov 7th 2008, 6:37 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future
Default Re: currambine,perth

Originally Posted by yanchep
Hi Caroline,

How bout meet up Tuesday at Lakeside for coffee about 12? Is your daughter in a school at the moment?
Can do any day but not Tuesday or Friday - I,m at Byford visiting my dog. My daughter won't start school until next term as she is only 6 on the 20th. My elder two 15 and 13 will start in a few weeks - but in the meantime are very handy as babysitters

Douser - you must have arrived same time as us, we're also going to the Kings Park meeting so we'll see you there.

Cheers Caroline
Old Nov 7th 2008, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Caroline,

How bout Weds at 12 then. Hopefully we are going to Kings Park meet too. Have invited Dousers Wife to meet with us Weds as well if she can make it.
Old Nov 7th 2008, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Dousers Wife, Have p.md you.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 2:39 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Hi Caroline,

How bout Weds at 12 then. Hopefully we are going to Kings Park meet too. Have invited Dousers Wife to meet with us Weds as well if she can make it.
Fab, Wednesday sounds great. pm me with details please. Look forward to it.

Cheers
Caroline x
Old Nov 9th 2008, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

Littleuns is just really niceLittleuns is just really niceLittleuns is just really niceLittleuns is just really niceLittleuns is just really niceLittleuns is just really niceLittleuns is just really niceLittleuns is just really niceLittleuns is just really nice
Question Re: currambine,perth

Hi,

I have just arrived in Perth, well a week ago, and have a six year old girl starting at Currambine Primary shorlty and we would love to join you all next week.

Derry:
Old Nov 9th 2008, 11:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Derry,

You would be very welcome to join us on wed for a meet up.

How about we meet by the cinema at Lakeside, there is a coffee shop place with table and chairs outside (Still dont know the area very well so dont know the name of the cafe), but it might be a little less busy than actually inside the shopping mall. Shall we make it 12 noon?

So hopefully there will be about 4 of us newbies, for a good gossip and exchange of what weve been up to and found out so far. Hope to see you there. Mind you as none of us have ever met before maybe we should wear something that we can recognise each other, what do you reckon?

Lo. x
Old Nov 9th 2008, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

Littleuns is just really niceLittleuns is just really niceLittleuns is just really niceLittleuns is just really niceLittleuns is just really niceLittleuns is just really niceLittleuns is just really niceLittleuns is just really niceLittleuns is just really nice

I will wear a light pink rebok cap and have my 6yr old in tow. I will pm you with my mobile no.

Derry
Old Nov 9th 2008, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

I will wear my pink and green roxy hat.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 12:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

I will wear my pink and green roxy hat.
OK, the hats have it!!! I have a light blue & white Blizzard beach cap, and if there's a 6 year old coming, then I can also bring my 6 year old daughter (was going to leave her at home (not alone of course), but she loves collecting friends at the moment (not unlike me!).

Caroline x
Old Nov 9th 2008, 9:57 pm
Just Joined

leggy53 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all

Sorry to jump in late on with the thread, first time posting, well second, just put one on the the thread of who's moving to Perth.

Anyway, we fly out (Pete, Meanie and Archie who's 5 months!!!) on the 24th, heading towards Currambine for the time being and going through that real mixture of feelings at the mo. Buried deep down there somewhere is the excitement of it all, but the nerves, anxiousness and worry are taking over somewhat. Great thing though is despite all of the above this still has always just seemed like the best decision ever made.

Would be great to meet up and thanks Dorothy, will look at the Kings Park thread and come along to the next one.

Anyway, off for another sleepless night now!!

Cheers
Old Nov 9th 2008, 11:47 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Derry,

You would be very welcome to join us on wed for a meet up.

How about we meet by the cinema at Lakeside, there is a coffee shop place with table and chairs outside (Still dont know the area very well so dont know the name of the cafe), but it might be a little less busy than actually inside the shopping mall. Shall we make it 12 noon?

So hopefully there will be about 4 of us newbies, for a good gossip and exchange of what weve been up to and found out so far. Hope to see you there. Mind you as none of us have ever met before maybe we should wear something that we can recognise each other, what do you reckon?

Lo. x
It is called The Coffee Club.
Old Nov 10th 2008, 4:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks northernbird,

Well its official we will all meet at the coffee club on weds at 12. Anyone else thats interested is more than welcome to join us.
Old Nov 10th 2008, 5:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Dont worry Leggy53, everyone has those 'oh my god what have I done' and 'oh my god have I done the right thing' moments, it will be a rollercoaster of emotions now and even when you get here for a while.

When you arrive and are a bit more settled get in touch and we could arrange another meet up with you included. Good Luck and have a safe journey over to your new life.

Lo. x
Old Nov 10th 2008, 7:27 am
Just Joined

douser is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,
I'll wear my straw hat! and will be pushing a red buggy. See you all wed at 12.
Laura.
Old Nov 10th 2008, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.