Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Curious, who's coming to Perth in the coming months?

Curious, who's coming to Perth in the coming months?

Old Feb 4th 2005, 7:30 pm
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice
Default Re: Curious, who's coming to Perth in the coming months?

painting the house next week...market the following...visa should be very soon as bond lodged 2 weeks ago...then me as hubby will be out to perth..hopefully by June /July time( Im going to try and sell the house myself online and local rag etc)we shall see...cant wait to join in the coffee mornings...whom ever holds them must have a huge house...! or they are going to need one judging by the size of this thread..

see ya soon ( I hope)

Pep
Old Feb 4th 2005, 8:44 pm
toocheeky

ME!!

Is it ok if I vote again??!!

Just messin widja!! .....God help Perth!

Old Feb 8th 2005, 11:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

bringing to top for anyone who's arrived and wants to join in with us girls on Thursdays, more than welcome, a few of you should be here by now

Teresa
Old Feb 9th 2005, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

suecroft will become famous soon enoughsuecroft will become famous soon enough

Just waiting on the house to sell.

Dog flies out on 31st March - gives us 30 days to catch him up. !!!

Coffee mornings sound good to me. Can't wait now, getting very excited.

Sue, Steve and Ben (10) and of course Chester - golden retriever
Old Feb 9th 2005, 4:06 pm
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by suecroft
Just waiting on the house to sell.

Dog flies out on 31st March - gives us 30 days to catch him up. !!!

Coffee mornings sound good to me. Can't wait now, getting very excited.

Sue, Steve and Ben (10) and of course Chester - golden retriever
Hi, we fly out around the time Chester does - our golden retriever Mungo follows a few weeks later! Maybe see you on a beach in Perth for a Goldie workout!
Old Feb 9th 2005, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

vandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant futurevandiemen has a brilliant future

Another one hopefully heading to Perth but not until 2006! Looking forward to it immensely and can't wait to join all you lucky Perthites already out there in the sunshine!
Old Feb 10th 2005, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

JIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=Go Banana's !!]Noticed from posters recently that a few (seems like loads!!) of you are coming to Perth.

Just wondering how many of you guys are landing on our fair shores and how many gals will be joining our coffee afternoons ?? and our nights out

Remember you are all welcome and we'll all help you settle in, you only have to pm when you get here.

Good luck with all who are waiting and see you soon

Jill
[/

We are flying out 28th Feb (just over 2 weeks to go!! Last day at work tomorrow. Shippers coming 24th Feb, can't wait. Hope to see you all out there at the famous coffee mornings!

Sindy x
Old Feb 10th 2005, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

BillyGoatGruff is an unknown quantity at this point

heading across west around easter time. house bought in carramar. been in Oz 2 years, finally getting to where we wanted be be from the start (don't ask!)
Old Feb 11th 2005, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

suecroft will become famous soon enoughsuecroft will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Curious, who's coming to Perth in the coming months?

Originally Posted by webgum
Hi, we fly out around the time Chester does - our golden retriever Mungo follows a few weeks later! Maybe see you on a beach in Perth for a Goldie workout!
Goldie workouts on the beach sound good to me.
Which area are you moving to ?
Old Feb 11th 2005, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

jesta is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dreamaway 10
Thats great to hear Larissa I shall check it out once we are settled.
Anyone want to join me in a Salsa lesson or two?
hi.
we are coming out in march some time , have to visit aunt in brisbane first,
but will be coming to perth to see what its like, thinking of moving out there in early 06. does anyone know the cost of flights from brisbane to perth return that is, ive heard most internal flights are one way tickets. My missus would love coffe mornings and pole dancing, it sounds like your need a bigger place for theese cooffe mornings.

Cant wait to get there see ya soon
Old Feb 11th 2005, 10:43 am
A happy pom in Oz!

johnnie7au has a spectacular aura aboutjohnnie7au has a spectacular aura aboutjohnnie7au has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: Curious, who's coming to Perth in the coming months?

Originally Posted by jesta
hi.
we are coming out in march some time , have to visit aunt in brisbane first,
but will be coming to perth to see what its like, thinking of moving out there in early 06. does anyone know the cost of flights from brisbane to perth return that is, ive heard most internal flights are one way tickets. My missus would love coffe mornings and pole dancing, it sounds like your need a bigger place for theese cooffe mornings.

Cant wait to get there see ya soon

I am a young at heart .. pommie migrant ... got my sentence in 88.. and I LOVE doing my time ... bit like Butlins! Hee Hee...

But POMMIE POLE dancing ... in perth ... OMG .. I jus GOTTA see that ...

Seriously though .. any of you newbies .. if you are considering coming to the Armadale / Kelmscott / Gosnells area ... (so pretty!) .. ... yep .. let us know .. would love to have a chat and a beer... in a "pommie pub" or 2 or 3 beers..... or lend a hand .. whatever..

I just love this area ..

CYA

Johnnie

Last edited by johnnie7au; Feb 11th 2005 at 10:45 am.
Old Feb 11th 2005, 1:44 pm
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by suecroft
Goldie workouts on the beach sound good to me.
Which area are you moving to ?
Not sure at all! hubby's employer are putting us up for the first four weeks (which covers Mungo's quarantine nicely) and in that time we will decide. Have some good friends who have moved to the Hills (Gooseberry Hill) and others coming in the autumn to similar area so may head away from the coast, but otherwise will be somewhere in the northern suburbs! No very specific I'm afraid!

Take care

Kate
Old Feb 11th 2005, 11:56 pm
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

We`ll be there in June sometime. Just need to sell the car(s), sort out the dog and the shipping. Oh, and our airfares
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 3:20 pm
A happy pom in Oz!

johnnie7au has a spectacular aura aboutjohnnie7au has a spectacular aura aboutjohnnie7au has a spectacular aura about

This seems too nice a thread to let go .. so I will bump ..

I think this thread has helped several families and people connect and some great friendships made..

so .. unashamed bump...

Hope to catch some of you on a nice get together soon ..

We have been so busy ..

Soon!
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 3:40 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't put thpinkpussycat and me down before as a job offer may take us elsewhere and because I couldn't see us getting out much before the end of the year but I would say it is 80% certain we are going to Perth now and we could be there as early as July the way things are going so far [touches wood]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.