Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Curious, who's coming to Perth in the coming months?

Curious, who's coming to Perth in the coming months?

Old Mar 26th 2005, 6:32 am
Forum Regular

Dazlin will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Curious, who's coming to Perth in the coming months?

WE WAR WOO WAR this thread just keeps growing, we will be over in november for a holiday and to get the visa stamped, than come back and sort all the S$$$ out and rent the house so we can jump ship. So see you all in november
Old Mar 26th 2005, 6:38 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Salli
We're flying out next Wednesday!!!! Cat and dog are already there enjoying the sunshine
Hi Ya, didnt realise you could send you dog first!!!! how do you go about that and where do they stay? cheers Dawn x..we going next march we hope
Old Mar 27th 2005, 4:00 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Definitely put my name down for the pole dancing!!!
Old Mar 27th 2005, 5:38 am
joveazey

Hi all,

We are arriving on Friday 13th :scared: May. Hope to see you all at the coffee morning, will have to get rid of the child though ! Can't wait now and am getting really excited.

Jo, Mark & Flynn

Old Apr 30th 2005, 4:35 pm
A happy pom in Oz!

johnnie7au has a spectacular aura aboutjohnnie7au has a spectacular aura aboutjohnnie7au has a spectacular aura about

Isn't Autumn nice in Perth!

I hope that all of you newbies are settling in well!
Old Apr 30th 2005, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

TraceyandPeter is a jewel in the roughTraceyandPeter is a jewel in the roughTraceyandPeter is a jewel in the roughTraceyandPeter is a jewel in the rough

Just wanting to wish eveyone lots of luck on their journey down under. We will be arriving in August so hopefully there'll be room for one more at the coffee mornings. I mean a girl can't have too many friends now can she? Or is that handbags? Shoes?......
Tracey
Old Apr 30th 2005, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

If you are coming to Perth, dont forget to check out our website.
www.northperthrentals.com

We include airport pick up, a complimentary food hamper,arranging a hire car for your stay and assistance with securing a long term unfurnished rental!!!
Old Apr 30th 2005, 11:34 pm
Margie

Margie has a spectacular aura aboutMargie has a spectacular aura aboutMargie has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by TraceyandPeter
Just wanting to wish eveyone lots of luck on their journey down under. We will be arriving in August so hopefully there'll be room for one more at the coffee mornings. I mean a girl can't have too many friends now can she? Or is that handbags? Shoes?......
Tracey
Hi guys,

We too are due to arrive in August!

At the crazy stage of finalising sale of the house and sorting out dates for shipping agent - Stress or what!!!!???

Good remedy for stress - retail therapy, shoes and bags!!!

It would be great to keep in touch, meet for coffee ( Something Stronger maybe? ) Its good to have someone in the same boat to share laughs, info and worries ( hope the saying is true "no worries"!)

Do you have any children?
We've 2 girls and a cat who is staying behind, luckily friend and neighbour is keeping her

Have you visited Perth before? We all went last year as only hubby had been before. Everytime he came back he was low, he went on about how great it was in Perth. So we all went to see, I was in tears on the way back to UK, it certainly worked it's magic on me!
We hope to rent in Hillary's area, but distance across Perth is nothing really, so wherever you guys are, let us know!

Hope to hear from you!
See you on the site or e-mail.

Bye for now
Margie
Old Jun 20th 2005, 11:53 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
Noticed from posters recently that a few (seems like loads!!) of you are coming to Perth.

Just wondering how many of you guys are landing on our fair shores and how many gals will be joining our coffee afternoons ?? and our nights out

Remember you are all welcome and we'll all help you settle in, you only have to pm when you get here.

Good luck with all who are waiting and see you soon

Jill
Hi Jill...Long time, no speak.

I've lost your email address, please can you get in touch with me, as there's something I need to ask you.

Thanks,

Steve.
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 1:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
Noticed from posters recently that a few (seems like loads!!) of you are coming to Perth.

Just wondering how many of you guys are landing on our fair shores and how many gals will be joining our coffee afternoons ?? and our nights out

Remember you are all welcome and we'll all help you settle in, you only have to pm when you get here.

Good luck with all who are waiting and see you soon

Jill

Hi Jill

Nice to see you posting again,

Chris
Old Jun 24th 2005, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Paylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nice

Hi to all again

Arriving 16th Aug and beginnnig WA life in Bicton - house sitting for friends for couple of months. Look forward to meeting you all in due course.