Reload this Page >

Crown in Today!!

Crown in Today!!

Old Sep 8th 2004, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

PHIZA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Crown in Today!!

Well Crown have arrived today for the first of three days of packing!! :scared:

We're all jammed in the back lounge and the car is full of suitcases packed for our flight on Monday!
Did anyone else feel a bit helpless and panicky? Do you know what I mean? "Are we going to get everything in the container? Have we cleaned everything enough?" etc etc!!
Let you know later how Day One packing went!
Old Sep 8th 2004, 12:19 pm
Go Banana's !!

Default Re: Crown in Today!!

Originally Posted by PHIZA
Well Crown have arrived today for the first of three days of packing!! :scared:

We're all jammed in the back lounge and the car is full of suitcases packed for our flight on Monday!
Did anyone else feel a bit helpless and panicky? Do you know what I mean? "Are we going to get everything in the container? Have we cleaned everything enough?" etc etc!!
Let you know later how Day One packing went!
Let us know how it goes as Crown arrive with me on Monday ! Good luck

Warren :scared:

Old Sep 8th 2004, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

debio is an unknown quantity at this point

Best of luck with the removals you guys-i'm shivering just thinking of it all :scared:
Old Sep 8th 2004, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

The Thorpes is on a distinguished road

Yep, know exactly how you feel! Had PSS in last Thursday/Friday and it was a relief to finally see it all leave in the end. At least then what you haven't done - its too late for! However, considering that they took everything we still seem to have a lot of junk, not to mention 5 suitcases and 5 pieces of hand baggage to cart about until we fly. Also took two days to clean the house before completion on Monday and there was silly old me thinking there'd be nothing to do when the container went

Good luck, won't be long for either of us now :scared:

Sam
Old Sep 8th 2004, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

PHIZA is an unknown quantity at this point

That's day 1 of packing over!
After the initial panicky feeling, everything went as smooth as anything. The 3 guys who came were here from about 10 this morning to just before 5 tea time.
They spent the day clearing and packing the contents of all cupboards drawers and wardrobes throughout the house into boxes. All I can say is a very professional job so far, and they worked pretty much none stop apart from a 15 min break for lunch!
The quality of the packing materials is first class, apparently triple wall cardboard boxes, no less!!
They're back for day 2 tomorrow at abut 9, so I'll keep you informed as to how that goes.
Warren if the crew you get are as good as these lads it'll be a breeze next Monday, no worries!! By the way Mrs Phiza (Tina) is keen to get in touch with the Perth Pole Dancing Ladies when we get over there!!
Debio and Sam thanks and keep in touch when we get over the otherside!