Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Crime in Britain rising out of control

Crime in Britain rising out of control

Old Jun 5th 2003, 5:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Megalania
Well picked Wilf! Re books: too many of the beggars, tried flogging one? While in your energetic moment, next suggestion?
When I came over on the Mary Rose, I said there were too many immos then. Still more coming though ain't there?
Have you ever tried flogging one of those? No? Pity.
Old Jun 5th 2003, 5:47 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Wilf
When I came over on the Mary Rose, I said there were too many immos then. Still more coming though ain't there?
Have you ever tried flogging one of those? No? Pity.
Awwh, Fair go mate! So you don't like me workmanship with the electric lampoon? Not too sure about more stern methods, might start to look British.
Old Jun 5th 2003, 6:19 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

whys that mega?
Old Jun 5th 2003, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Exit UK 23rd Mar 2004, arriving in NZ 29th Mar (stop off LA Disney)
GetMeOutOfHere is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Sorry to say Jo that a lot of problems here and the UK are caused by people who have no pride in their place of birth .
I dislike nationalism but to love your country shows that you have pride in yourself , those who run down their place of birth belong nowhere and are loved by no one.
Pride in oneself is one thing but don't talk crap about pride in ones place of birth. Don't brandish people as unpatriotic just because they see the demise of their birthplace and want to escape it. Many people leaving the UK are very patriotic but theres only so much most people can take, watching their Country change for the worse before their very eyes.

So please give people credit for trying by taking action to find hopefully something better for their families.
Old Jun 5th 2003, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

icklepickle is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking of crime in britain ...

there was an article in the local paper a week or two ago that followed the local bobby for a day. The nice thing about it was that there wasn't actually any crime on the day that they chronicled - he just attended traffice accidents and things like that. We do live in a little village though and I do realise that this is rather unusual.

Regards
Old Jun 5th 2003, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Getmeoutofhere , what i read on here sometimes is why i said what i did , the way people talk to me sounds as if england is the biggest s*** hole out , very unpatriotic it sounds alot of the time. We all want whats best for our families , try and have a new start etc , you say you watch your country change for the worse , as said before all countries are watching theirs change for the worse to . Nobody said anything about not giving credit , its amazing how we here try and offer help as we have been through it all , and the small minority throw it back at you , we have had as said before a hard 7 months , we now realize what we left at home wasnt that bad at all . There is good and bad in all countries just hope you find whats right for you , and i give everyone credit for having a go , this has been the biggest roller coaster of emotions we have ever had in our lifes , and alot have only just begun the journey , we wish you all well
Joanne and Paul
Old Jun 5th 2003, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by jopaulss
Getmeoutofhere , what i read on here sometimes is why i said what i did , the way people talk to me sounds as if england is the biggest s*** hole out , very unpatriotic it sounds alot of the time. We all want whats best for our families , try and have a new start etc , you say you watch your country change for the worse , as said before all countries are watching theirs change for the worse to . Nobody said anything about not giving credit , its amazing how we here try and offer help as we have been through it all , and the small minority throw it back at you , we have had as said before a hard 7 months , we now realize what we left at home wasnt that bad at all . There is good and bad in all countries just hope you find whats right for you , and i give everyone credit for having a go , this has been the biggest roller coaster of emotions we have ever had in our lifes , and alot have only just begun the journey , we wish you all well
Joanne and Paul
My original post was simply responding to an accusation that to make a negative comment/post on the Country of your birth is Unpatriotic. I totally disagree. Many are very patriotic, and to tar people as not loving their birthplace is plain wrong.
There's plenty of reasons people want to try elsewhere, for some it will work and others will want to return to familiar surroundings.

I actually think PB, dotty, slippers are a much needed part of the fora, but labelling people as unpatriotic is kinda a bit much
Old Jun 5th 2003, 12:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hey slow down , this is an arguement between you and a comment Pb made , sorry , if you want to bite , bite at him not me . I come on as i said to help if i can , sorry if we all see things a little different , but we all do moan before we come , some of us do continue when we get here , we are even guilty of that one. God lighten up a little , shot the sender not me !!!!
Joanne and Paul
Old Jun 5th 2003, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hey slow down , this is an arguement between you and a comment Pb made , sorry , if you want to bite , bite at him not me . I come on as i said to help if i can , sorry if we all see things a little different , but we all do moan before we come , some of us do continue when we get here , we are even guilty of that one. God lighten up a little , shot the sender not me !!!!
Joanne and Paul
whoa, firstly I did add a to my post, I'm totally about your good self.

I know PB started the spat about being unpatriotic, however you did state...

Getmeoutofhere , what i read on here sometimes is why i said what i did , the way people talk to me sounds as if england is the biggest s*** hole out , very unpatriotic it sounds alot of the time
Lets agree to disagree on the topic of who qualifies for being unpatriotic.

Old Jun 5th 2003, 12:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ok i agree
Joanne and Paul
Old Jun 5th 2003, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ok i agree
Joanne and Paul

So where about in Worcestershire did you live?
Old Jun 5th 2003, 12:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Evesham , where r u now ?
Joanne
Old Jun 5th 2003, 1:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Evesham , where r u now ?
Joanne
Destination NZ, but alas still in Solihull, house on the market and starting to fret abit. Ah well its just a matter of time I hope.

Can I be as bold as to ask why you wanted to emigrate?

Old Jun 5th 2003, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

Ruthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of light

To all the been there done that (but still know so little about my country)

Why should we interfere, who are we to remove the rose coloured glasses?

Do you really wish that someone interfered with your decision to come to Australia before you committed. Would you have really wanted to listen to someone else trying to tell you how to live your life?

What makes you an authority on anything but your own misery?
Old Jun 5th 2003, 1:59 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

To all the been there done that (but still know so little about my country)
sense is coming back to the thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.