craigslist.com

Old Aug 4th 2005, 3:26 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default craigslist.com

Has anyone come across this website:

www.craigslist.com

I was just reading about it on BBCi. It is supposed to be a very basic version of ebay and several other major websites rolled into one. There are forums, job adverts, items for sale, personals (I noticed a bit about arranging casual sex but only as an amusing item you understand ).

You can make it city-specific too. Though I went to Perth and then jobs and there are only 3 listed in total.

But remember when this is as big as Google or Ebay who first told you about it.
Old Aug 4th 2005, 3:33 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: craigslist.com

Originally Posted by worzel

www.craigslist.com

I was just reading about it on BBCi. It is supposed to be a very basic version of ebay and several other major websites rolled into one. There are forums, job adverts, items for sale, personals (I noticed a bit about arranging casual sex but only as an amusing item you understand ).

You can make it city-specific too. Though I went to Perth and then jobs and there are only 3 listed in total.

But remember when this is as big as Google or Ebay who first told you about it.
This is great Worzel. Check out Brisbane, then jobs and it goes to a chat forum. Someone wanted to know what to do about an Ahole at work, so someone told them to p*** under his desk. Hilarious, many thanks for the laugh.
Sarah
Old Aug 5th 2005, 12:52 am
A New Day at Mid-Night...

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice
Smile Re: craigslist.com

www.craigslist.com
I used it when I was in US, but never thought they could come up for different Countries. Thanks mate. Its lovely news for me and useful information as well 3 yrs back.
Old Aug 5th 2005, 1:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Paul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: craigslist.com

... It is supposed to be a very basic version of ebay and several other major websites rolled into one. ...

...But remember when this is as big as Google or Ebay who first told you about it.
eBay actually owns 25% of craigslist.