Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Covert Racism! shhhhhhh

Covert Racism! shhhhhhh

Old Dec 24th 2009, 1:02 am
Banned

WillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Covert Racism! shhhhhhh

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
I'll settle for just fookwit then.
Good for you. I imagine you imagine that others imagine that has advanced this thread marvelously.
Old Dec 24th 2009, 1:12 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WillBlack
Good for you. I imagine you imagine that others imagine that has advanced this thread marvelously.
...and you believe that your ramblings did?
Old Dec 24th 2009, 1:18 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone please stop the name calling. It's not necessary and will not be tolerated.
Old Dec 24th 2009, 1:20 am
Banned

WillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond repute

...and you believe that your ramblings did?
Quite certain they did to anyone capable of expanding their vocabulary. However, it seems at least some Brits, Britons, Celts (or Kelts), and judging from their awkward Law on the topic the British, find that tough going.
Old Dec 24th 2009, 1:22 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Everyone please stop the name calling. It's not necessary and will not be tolerated.
So I'm just to except that this guy can post anti-British sentiment constantly?.... and a response of 'just ignore him' won't cut it.
Old Dec 24th 2009, 1:24 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

So I'm just to except that this guy can post anti-British sentiment constantly?.... and a response of 'just ignore him' won't cut it.
Yes. Same as anyone is free to post their anti-Australian crap. If you don't like it don't read it.
Old Dec 24th 2009, 1:27 am
Banned

I'd prefer to remain indifferent to things British but when I am told that discrimination against breast feeding in Australia is racist then I will endeavour to correct the mistake using irony to push home the point if need be.
Old Dec 24th 2009, 1:33 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Yes. Same as anyone is free to post their anti-Australian crap. If you don't like it don't read it.
Why should we just ignore it?. Anti-Australian posts get constantly challenged. Why should anti-British posts be allowed to pass without comment?. If I were to reproduce a selection of his posts and change the word Brit to Paki I would be banned. Why is it deemed acceptable to be anti-British?
Old Dec 24th 2009, 1:35 am
Account Closed

I'd prefer to remain indifferent to things British but when I am told that discrimination against breast feeding in Australia is racist then I will endeavour to correct the mistake using irony to push home the point if need be.
Ha ha ha ahaha ha ahah ahaha Ha

Absolutely brilliant. Funniest thing you have ever posted.

Last edited by iamthecreaturefromuranus; Dec 24th 2009 at 1:38 am.
Old Dec 24th 2009, 1:43 am
Banned

If I were to reproduce a selection of his posts and change the word Brit to Paki I would be banned.
I've noticed that some object to the word "Paki". Yet not to Khazack. Nor Uzbeck. Nor other names of other peoples. Peculiarly British.
Old Dec 24th 2009, 1:52 am
Banned

Ha ha ha ahaha ha ahah ahaha Ha

Absolutely brilliant. Funniest thing you have ever posted.
Irony? You show improvement.
Old Dec 24th 2009, 1:52 am
Account Closed

I've noticed that some object to the word "Paki". Yet not to Khazack. Nor Uzbeck. Nor other names of other peoples. Peculiarly British.
Look it up, Skippy
Old Dec 24th 2009, 2:05 am
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

oh really?

http://www.englishclub.com/ref/esl/Slang/A/Abo_1006.htm
Old Dec 24th 2009, 2:18 am
Banned

Look it up, Skippy
As you seem to have difficulty with dictionaries, to be helpful I'll provide a link for you - then it is up to you if you click on it or not:

2. In the UK at least, used to the person the word is a derogatory racist remark for anyone of South Asian appearance, even if they're say, Indian.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=paki

The inability of Brits to articulate due to inadequate vocabulary and their inability to distinguish race from culture has lead to the word "Paki" becoming deemed to be a (peculiarly) British racist term?
Old Dec 24th 2009, 2:21 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

As you seem to have difficulty with dictionaries, to be helpful I'll provide a link for you - then it is up to you if you click on it or not:

2. In the UK at least, used to the person the word is a derogatory racist remark for anyone of South Asian appearance, even if they're say, Indian.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=paki

The inability of Brits to articulate due to inadequate vocabulary and their inability to distinguish race from culture has lead to the word "Paki" becoming deemed to be a (peculiarly) British racist term?
urban dictionary? What's next, the Beano?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.