Reload this Page >

could anyone answer questions on perth

could anyone answer questions on perth

Old Jul 2nd 2007, 8:56 pm
Just Joined

paulsharon2kids is an unknown quantity at this point
Default could anyone answer questions on perth

Hello
This is our first post and we would like to say hi to everyone . We have just sent off our visa and hopefully looking at moving to perth next summer time (uk summer) and have a few questions ? We are both 38 with 2 kids ,13 girl ,5 boy , Im a carpenter and my wife is a swimming teacher ,we will be renting at first and looking at rockinham area . could anyone tell us about work situation round the rockinham area or anywhere round perth . could you give us any info on wages and what sort of hours are worked .sharon runs her own swimming club in the uk and trains people to be lifeguards and was hoping to find work close to where we intend to rent . I dont mind driving say 1 hour for work ( less if poss ) Ive been working in form-work but can do all 1st & 2nd fix work , could anyone please tell us any info about job prospects and anything else you think we should know ......thanks paul-shaz
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: could anyone answer questions on perth

put an add on the thread called wages (may have to do a search) for how much wages andhrs worked etc.

rockingham is nice we liked safety bay which down the rd

good luck on yr visa
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 11:48 pm
Short Term Holiday Rental

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Re: could anyone answer questions on perth

Originally Posted by paulsharon2kids
Hello
This is our first post and we would like to say hi to everyone . We have just sent off our visa and hopefully looking at moving to perth next summer time (uk summer) and have a few questions ? We are both 38 with 2 kids ,13 girl ,5 boy , Im a carpenter and my wife is a swimming teacher ,we will be renting at first and looking at rockinham area . could anyone tell us about work situation round the rockinham area or anywhere round perth . could you give us any info on wages and what sort of hours are worked .sharon runs her own swimming club in the uk and trains people to be lifeguards and was hoping to find work close to where we intend to rent . I dont mind driving say 1 hour for work ( less if poss ) Ive been working in form-work but can do all 1st & 2nd fix work , could anyone please tell us any info about job prospects and anything else you think we should know ......thanks paul-shaz
Hi, there are masses of house building going on in Perth. For your wife there is Aqua Jetty in Warnbro, and they do school swimming at the start and end of the year as well as October and Christmas on beaches and in pools. If you get a house with a pool I know there is plenty of people who would do private lessons.... Good luck Ps if we are doing our extension we may have a job for you, we have ex guests plumber,brickie, and electrician, so why not have a chippie as well. Suzette