Reload this Page >

Cost of Immigration

Cost of Immigration

Old Oct 28th 2002, 4:05 pm
Just Joined

afs32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cost of Immigration

hi Everybody:

I would be grateful if someone could advise me as to much does is cost in total to go through the immigration process. Would be grateful if someone could also point out the average cost of hiring a lawyer. I plan to apply under the skilled immigration category.

Thanks

afs32
Old Oct 29th 2002, 4:51 am
BE Enthusiast

shorrock is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cost of Immigration

Originally posted by afs32
hi Everybody:

I would be grateful if someone could advise me as to much does is cost in total to go through the immigration process. Would be grateful if someone could also point out the average cost of hiring a lawyer. I plan to apply under the skilled immigration category.

Thanks

afs32
If you search this group for Costs you should find what your after. Somebody asked the same question last week.

Off the top of my head for my skilled application these were the costs, (AU$'s)

Application fee 1745
skills assessment 350
medicals 145
agent fees 2500 (lawyer)

However some people on this newsgroup will also include cost of shiiping things, cost of missed opps........

Kieron
Old Oct 29th 2002, 6:18 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cost of Immigration

Originally posted by shorrock
If you search this group for Costs you should find what your after. Somebody asked the same question last week.

Off the top of my head for my skilled application these were the costs, (AU$'s)

Application fee 1745
skills assessment 350
medicals 145
agent fees 2500 (lawyer)

However some people on this newsgroup will also include cost of shiiping things, cost of missed opps........

Kieron
Sorry to pop my head everytime I see what you good people are paying out I think that you are all far to well paid, to throw away such money not knowing if you will get in even.
All this in the hope of a few sunny days and put your wages back 5 years , good luck hope its worth it , buy a time share villa in the Med its cheaper.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Oct 29th 2002 at 6:27 am.