Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Corner plots - Just curious.

Corner plots - Just curious.

Old May 24th 2006, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

touchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Corner plots - Just curious.

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Then it will just sit there until someone buys it, or the owner decides to do something else with it.
It looks like buying a corner plot isn't as bad as buying next to a vacant corner plot! :scared:
Old May 24th 2006, 9:00 am
Banned

sassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Corner plots - Just curious.

you may well find in the future though depending on council zoning and the size of the block that buying a corner block is preferable because they are easier to sub divide and green title and invariable the house at the back has a proper drive way as opposed to a battleaxe block where the drive way is commone land .I know in the inner burbs ie mt lawley ,inglewood ,bedford a corner block is preferable as you can sell you back garden off for 300000 plus .We have already done battleaxing and strata units in kinross so the sub-dividing of block is and will creep up the coast of perth .You will find there is two lots of work in perth anf thats guys working on the new suburbs north and south of the city and people like me who are doing infill with units and townhouses in the city .If i was in vesting in property in north of perth i would go for the biggest corner block [in excess of 620 sqm] and wait .