Reload this Page >

Construction workers/North Queensland/Townsville

Construction workers/North Queensland/Townsville

Old Mar 19th 2007, 8:58 pm
Just Joined

Walshfamily is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Construction workers/North Queensland/Townsville

Hi

Could anyone advise me on the current jobs demand for construction workers in the Townsville/North Queensland area. I am currently a foreman for a civil engineering company, working on new build sites ie pipelaying, roads, sewers etc all aspects of the construction industry.

The job is currently on skills in demand list.

I would be grateful for any advice.

Cheers
Old Mar 19th 2007, 9:08 pm
In Aus and loving it!

VikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Construction workers/North Queensland/Townsville

Originally Posted by Walshfamily
Hi

Could anyone advise me on the current jobs demand for construction workers in the Townsville/North Queensland area. I am currently a foreman for a civil engineering company, working on new build sites ie pipelaying, roads, sewers etc all aspects of the construction industry.

Cheers
Have you tried registering your details with www.seek.com.au www.jobserve.com.au or www.careerone.co.au ? My husband is involved with the construction industry and has had lots of info from these, Career One is linked to the newspapers and he has had a few emailed to him which were advertised in the Townsville paper.

Good luck.
Old Mar 20th 2007, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Hi

Cheers
With the current level of development in FNQ, you should not have a problem.

WW
Old Mar 20th 2007, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

sparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of light

I work for a construction company (the largest in Australia). We're crying out for skiled workers. You may have to be a bit flexible on location but there are jobs in Qld for sure
Old Mar 20th 2007, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

JAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond reputeJAYMAC has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Cheers
Hi
I am working for a Civil construction Company on the Gold Coast and if this area is anything to go on, you will have no problem at all finding work.

Julia
Old Mar 30th 2007, 8:27 pm
Just Joined

hi

Many thanks for taking the time to reply, this sounds promising, If you do hear of any Construction companies offering sponsorship, please let me know.

We have been looking at North Queensland ie Townsville etc. Do you know what the demand is like in that region.

I have tried to send emails to you, but not sure if they reached you!

Many thanks again
Old Apr 1st 2007, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

sparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

I'm trying to find out for you but things at work have been manic and I've had to be out of the office most of last week. I'll do what I can to find out some more info for you
Old Apr 1st 2007, 1:17 pm
Just Joined

Hi Lucy

Many thanks this is much appreciated!

Lynn & Sean