Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Commuting into Brisbane

Commuting into Brisbane

Old Jul 13th 2008, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

trevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Commuting into Brisbane

hi
I don't arrive til Sept and the ktm's were the 660's i had here which I sold 2 weeks ago :sad: Im probably gonna be looking for either a 950 or a 990 once I get sorted with a place to live around the GC. Would be good to meet up n go for a bit scratch out on the back roads though!!
Originally Posted by LM109
Hi All,
Couldn't help but notice you have a ktm, didn't think there were that many in these parts.
I am up in Toowoomba with a 950 supermoto and I haven't seen any other ktm's around here.
would be nice to catch up for a ride or coffee at some point.
Tony
Old Jul 14th 2008, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

LM109 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Commuting into Brisbane

Originally Posted by trevamather
hi
I don't arrive til Sept and the ktm's were the 660's i had here which I sold 2 weeks ago :sad: Im probably gonna be looking for either a 950 or a 990 once I get sorted with a place to live around the GC. Would be good to meet up n go for a bit scratch out on the back roads though!!
Hi
I considered the 990 but the 950 had all the touring gear thrown in, so I got the 950, which is the same as the bike I had in the UK. I figure I can always upgrade to the 990 in time.
I will PM you my email address.
Tony