comming soon

Old Dec 29th 2005, 4:18 pm
Just Joined

wibbers has a brilliant futurewibbers has a brilliant futurewibbers has a brilliant futurewibbers has a brilliant futurewibbers has a brilliant futurewibbers has a brilliant futurewibbers has a brilliant futurewibbers has a brilliant future
Default comming soon

Hi everyone,
Just thought i would drop a quick note to the Expats and tell them I will be joining them soon. Are visa's took a bit longer to come than expected, but I dont think the agents helped. So we have now booked our flights to Brisbane and will be arriving on 16th January.

We are planning to settle around Maroochydore, but seeing as we have no jobs, no home and no friends, this may change in the coming weeks.

I feel that I am lucky to be given this chance to change our cold wet lives in Warrington, England to the sunny times in QLD. It also helps that our children, Jake 15 and Abbi 13 are both looking forward to Australia, so at least we are not fighting the kids when we get there.

So here to leaving the minus 6 degrees and hello the 30's. time for a few last before the reality kick in.

hope to speak and meet some of you soon.

Paul (wibbers) and Lin
Old Dec 29th 2005, 4:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: comming soon

Originally Posted by wibbers
Hi everyone,
Just thought i would drop a quick note to the Expats and tell them I will be joining them soon. Are visa's took a bit longer to come than expected, but I dont think the agents helped. So we have now booked our flights to Brisbane and will be arriving on 16th January.

We are planning to settle around Maroochydore, but seeing as we have no jobs, no home and no friends, this may change in the coming weeks.

I feel that I am lucky to be given this chance to change our cold wet lives in Warrington, England to the sunny times in QLD. It also helps that our children, Jake 15 and Abbi 13 are both looking forward to Australia, so at least we are not fighting the kids when we get there.

So here to leaving the minus 6 degrees and hello the 30's. time for a few last before the reality kick in.

Paul (wibbers) and Lin
Good luck in your new life.

Wendy x
Old Dec 29th 2005, 4:35 pm
Forum Regular

xshirleyx has a brilliant futurexshirleyx has a brilliant futurexshirleyx has a brilliant futurexshirleyx has a brilliant futurexshirleyx has a brilliant futurexshirleyx has a brilliant futurexshirleyx has a brilliant futurexshirleyx has a brilliant future

All the best down under.

Shirley

Hi everyone,

Paul (wibbers) and Lin
Old Dec 29th 2005, 4:35 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
Good luck in your new life.

Wendy x
Ditto !!!!
Old Dec 29th 2005, 5:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone,

Paul (wibbers) and Lin
Best wishes. Maroochydore is a place I would like to visit and keep saying we should go there for the weekend. We have been in Brisbane almost a year now and as yet have not managed to get to the Sunshine Coast.
Old Dec 29th 2005, 5:27 pm
cand123

cand123 is an unknown quantity at this point

hAVE YOU LOOKED AT UPPER COOMERA,YOU GET A LOT MORE LAND WITH YOUR HOUSE,IT,S RIGHT NEAR THE THEME PARKS AND THEY ARE SPENDING MILLIONS DEVELOPING A MASSIVE SHOPPING CENTRE AND MAKING IT A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN WALK TO THE SHOPS,WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE IN QSLD
Old Dec 29th 2005, 6:40 pm
Just Joined

wibbers has a brilliant futurewibbers has a brilliant futurewibbers has a brilliant futurewibbers has a brilliant futurewibbers has a brilliant futurewibbers has a brilliant futurewibbers has a brilliant futurewibbers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cand123
hAVE YOU LOOKED AT UPPER COOMERA,YOU GET A LOT MORE LAND WITH YOUR HOUSE,IT,S RIGHT NEAR THE THEME PARKS AND THEY ARE SPENDING MILLIONS DEVELOPING A MASSIVE SHOPPING CENTRE AND MAKING IT A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN WALK TO THE SHOPS,WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE IN QSLD
willing to look just about anywhere. I work in IT so I was hoping to find somewhere with a Technology park.

Wibbers
Old Dec 29th 2005, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: comming soon

good lucK in queens, may see you there sometime!

geexx
Old Dec 29th 2005, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

Jeanette Jones will become famous soon enough
Unhappy Re: comming soon

Hi everyone,

Paul (wibbers) and Lin
Hi Paul and Lin, good luck with everything, know what you mean about the cold! We're from Runcorn and flying out on 3/1/06, reckon the heat in Perth will definately knock us out for a while!!! Emigrating to Perth with 2 kids, Charlotte 17 and David 14, Andrew aged 20 is staying here to finish off his course at Manchester Uni, dreading leaving him.

Jeanette
Old Dec 29th 2005, 9:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Good luck and make sure you get a house that has air con as you may need it, especially coming from a cold country . All the best.
Old Dec 29th 2005, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

fluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud of

Hi Paul & Lin,

Good luck with your trip over here. We are living in Adelaide at the minute but plan to move to Brisbane area in the next 6 to 8 weeks, not as far up as Sunshine coast though but we may still meet up one day.

Hope you have a great New Year
Marie