Tv winge!

Old Dec 29th 2005, 4:36 pm
Gee of the Bee Member

Beegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really nice
Default Tv winge!

Right...oh

Not been on for a long time...and just finished a nice bottle of WA wine so please forgive

I had just finished watching a dvd and had the misfortune of catching a new show on Chan 10...

Its a late night live music show fronted by a little bloke in a pin stripe suit who plays panio, its all set in a studio and the starting blog is " on tonights show we have blah and blah and blah"......sound familiar to any one?? ( Deadmeat if you are still on here I guess you would know!)

Fair do's I know Tv is copied around the world so that you get the same stuff if its a Winning formular but for god sake atleast make it as good or better! Dont front the show by prob a Pop idol reject in a smaller studio and have your main "crowd puller" Russ Crows latest attemp at a band :scared:
Then follow that with a song by Tina Cusions...then have a spot for the new unsigned band sponsored by MC [email protected]#kin Dees.....

And thats all on top at the half arsed attemp at Top Gear called Drive and the version of Busscocks....

Anyhow thats it for my winge

Apart from that everything is all good....even the price of Lettuce

Have fun

Gee
Old Dec 29th 2005, 10:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Default Re: Tv winge!

You do get the original Jool's on one of the music channels on foxtel. Aussie music is pants mind