Coming to Perth

Old Feb 9th 2008, 8:31 am
Just Joined

Angie81 will become famous soon enough
Default Coming to Perth

Anyone moving to Perth from uk ?
Old Feb 9th 2008, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Coming to Perth

My wife and me are moving out on 21st March. Bloody scary as the time is flying past now!
Old Feb 9th 2008, 10:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Santa is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to behold

Yep, half of the UK
Old Feb 9th 2008, 11:48 am
Just Joined

Old-QFI is an unknown quantity at this point

We are hopefully heading down there too. Check out Gomatilda.com there was some pretty good stuff there about cost of living.
Old Feb 9th 2008, 12:37 pm
Just Joined

AndyChris is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah my partner and i are moving to Mandurah about 40 mins south of Perth
Old Feb 9th 2008, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

petereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Angie81
Yes us too, hopefully August or September
Old Feb 9th 2008, 1:39 pm
Just Joined

Jojo11 is just really niceJojo11 is just really niceJojo11 is just really niceJojo11 is just really niceJojo11 is just really niceJojo11 is just really niceJojo11 is just really niceJojo11 is just really niceJojo11 is just really niceJojo11 is just really nice

We will be landing in Perth,1st may 08. and have provisionally chosen Mandurah as our spot!
We are coming out next week 16th Feb to validate our visas and spending 3 weeks doing a recce. Cant wait Anyone else going out on the 16th Feb flying from Heathrow with Malaysia @ 10.50?? if you make yourself known we can have a chinwag on the way!

Best of luck to you all
Jo x
Old Feb 9th 2008, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

yogita_dabasia is a jewel in the roughyogita_dabasia is a jewel in the roughyogita_dabasia is a jewel in the roughyogita_dabasia is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Coming to Perth

We too are heading out by July-Aug 08, heading for Waneroo
Old Feb 9th 2008, 3:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud of

Yep, fly out next Sunday
Old Feb 9th 2008, 4:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Hopefully! Visa app submitted November '07 so waiting. Got a job in Mandurah so looking at surrounding areas.
Old Feb 9th 2008, 4:29 pm
nail banger

ivanjjordan will become famous soon enoughivanjjordan will become famous soon enough

we are going aug , to kinross or joondalup with one 9yr old and 17yr old
Old Feb 9th 2008, 4:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ianhutch1
Yep, fly out next Sunday
Hope it goes well.
Old Feb 9th 2008, 5:52 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Indeedy
Old Feb 9th 2008, 6:08 pm
Just Joined

the harrys is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,
Us too, hoping for Aug/Sept 08. Thinking of Beeliar or Bibra Lake, any feedback on these areas most welcome, especially about the schools.
OH has a job offer at Freo Hospital, I'm hoping to join an agency (general nurse) so I can work infrequently!
Kids 9,8,3,2 getting excited now, not as excited as me tho!
Meds booked for half term, then just waiting for the magic visa, hospital sponsoring OH.
I'll stop rambling now, I understand the vino is more pricy in Oz so I'm getting my fill of the cheap pinot grigio now! Well its months til August you know,
Helen x
Old Feb 9th 2008, 6:13 pm
Banned

Backhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond repute

Been there, got friendly with a box jellyfish

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.