Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

"come On You Mighty Reds"

"come On You Mighty Reds"

Old Jan 7th 2004, 10:46 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Swaffy
As a lifelong Man U fan, I'll just keep out of this thread....now where's that smilie for 'smug self-satisfaction'??
i remember the smile that came over my face when we stuffed united 5-0.

Old Jan 7th 2004, 10:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by welshboybilly
i remember the smile that came over my face when we stuffed united 5-0.

You know they had the video on sale in the NUFC shop within 48hrs ! Its my mate's no. one possession... I've got the one from when we won the Treble
Old Jan 7th 2004, 10:54 pm
WBB

Originally posted by sjn2003
You know they had the video on sale in the NUFC shop within 48hrs ! Its my mate's no. one possession... I've got the one from when we won the Treble
what when fergie finally hangs up his watch though, i think united fans should enjoy the next couple of seasons because once he goes things will change.

Old Jan 7th 2004, 11:01 pm
WBB

just watched bolton v men u and you were lucky, come on you got to admit bolton deserved a draw second half ?

Old Jan 7th 2004, 11:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

what when fergie finally hangs up his watch though, i think united fans should enjoy the next couple of seasons because once he goes things will change.
Ditto Sir Bobby.

Just watched the highlights on ITV - Bolton made one hell of a game of it. Lucky three points and excellent goalkeeping from the yank. Could be important come next May.
Old Jan 8th 2004, 6:50 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default man u support

As a lifelong Man U fan, I'll just keep out of this thread....now where's that smilie for 'smug self-satisfaction'??
joke! how do you confuse a (manure supporter)? show them a map of manchester
Old Jan 8th 2004, 6:54 pm
WBB

Default Re: man u support

Originally posted by wengerboy
joke! how do you confuse a (manure supporter)? show them a map of manchester

they know brighton, brisbane or bangkok like the back of their hands.

Old Jan 8th 2004, 6:55 pm
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

Arsene Wenger needs to stop the Gooners throwing away one goal leads. How many times have they done that this year?! No good being unbeaten if you don't win the title.

Don't see Chelski getting back in the title race to be honest.

Any chance of your Toon boys getting a result at Old Trafford WBB?
Old Jan 8th 2004, 6:57 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Kentish Man
Arsene Wenger needs to stop the Gooners throwing away one goal leads. How many times have they done that this year?! No good being unbeaten if you don't win the title.

big game sunday, hopefully we can turn em over, it is about time we did.

think they have scored 11 goals against us in the last few games!!!

Old Jan 8th 2004, 6:58 pm
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

Location London? Presumably you moved there from Manchester then?
Old Jan 8th 2004, 7:01 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default 1 goal leads

Originally posted by Kentish Man

seen them at thof (the home of football) 8 times this season and have won every game but away they just can,t seem to kill the game off with that 2nd goal p.s. toon will be outscored
Old Jan 8th 2004, 7:14 pm
WBB

Default Re: 1 goal leads

p.s. toon will be outscored
your probably right but it does depend on which newcastle turn up.

Old Jan 8th 2004, 7:33 pm
Up The Arse!!

your probably right but it does depend on which newcastle turn up.
the toon without titus shambles would be nice
Old Jan 8th 2004, 7:36 pm
WBB

the toon without titus shambles would be nice
and bellamy back amongst it would be a bonus.

Old Jan 8th 2004, 8:05 pm
Up The Arse!!

and bellamy back amongst it would be a bonus.
mate how many ops has he had on that knee anyways

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.