"come On You Mighty Reds"

Old Jan 7th 2004, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

pagey is an unknown quantity at this point

GET IN THE REDS we deserved that
Old Jan 7th 2004, 8:52 pm
JoB
Off to middle earth

JoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to allJoB is a name known to all

Oh yes my team too 'The pool'

Jo
Old Jan 7th 2004, 8:55 pm
WBB

a sound win for newcastle tonight.

1-0 against an improving leeds side.

Old Jan 7th 2004, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

Muzzman is an unknown quantity at this point

How did we win with that team? Answers on a postcard.

Muzzman
Old Jan 7th 2004, 8:57 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: cheyrou

Originally posted by pagey
he`s the only goal scorer so far...............
not quite as sweet a strike as pires`s 25 yarder at sandcastle anfield mind 2-1 me thinks
Old Jan 7th 2004, 8:59 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default leeds

Originally posted by welshboybilly
a sound win for newcastle tonight.

1-0 against an improving leeds side.
they did`nt look to improved on sunday
Old Jan 7th 2004, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

As i remember we whooped the sh**e 3-0 this season at goodison , and you`s can only scrape a draw !!!!!
And you you were lucky to beat us too , and you know it!!
Old Jan 7th 2004, 9:56 pm
Up The Arse!!

Default everton

As i remember we whooped the sh**e 3-0 this season at goodison , and you`s can only scrape a draw !!!!!
And you you were lucky to beat us too , and you know it!!
being a true fan have to agree with both points mind i knew them toffee bastards would raise there game for us!screwed us up there last season as well and they nicked me radio
Old Jan 7th 2004, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

[
If we can beat Chealsea with that team mate , and deservedly so , houllier must have some idea what he`s doing ...cos that was good work , i`ll be honest , when i saw the team , i thought Oh my god , we`re getting whooped , but the tactics worked and cheyrou was excellent considering the lack of games and the pressure he`s under ... brilliant performance.
When there`s a big game on in Perth , Do all the lads go the boozer and watch it or have i got to get used to that fact that that doesn`t happen????
Old Jan 7th 2004, 10:02 pm
WBB

[
If we can beat Chealsea with that team mate , and deservedly so , houllier must have some idea what he`s doing ...cos that was good work , i`ll be honest , when i saw the team , i thought Oh my god , we`re getting whooped , but the tactics worked and cheyrou was excellent considering the lack of games and the pressure he`s under ... brilliant performance.
When there`s a big game on in Perth , Do all the lads go the boozer and watch it or have i got to get used to that fact that that doesn`t happen????

tonight's game would of been 6am or something in aussie so the boozers would be pretty quiet if not shut.

Old Jan 7th 2004, 10:07 pm
Up The Arse!!

Default 6 am

Originally posted by welshboybilly
tonight's game would of been 6am or something in aussie so the boozers would be pretty quiet if not shut.
my place at 6 then( to do list get the beers in and steal big dish from murdoch)
Old Jan 7th 2004, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

i know tonights game was , will tonights game be shown tomoz ? and what about on a sat isn`t there a live game on then?
What is the atmosphere like in pubs ?when there`s a game on?
Are the pubs like here ?
I won`t know till feb ...
Old Jan 7th 2004, 10:10 pm
Up The Arse!!

Default performance

[
don`t get me wrong pagey i had a tenner on you boys 2nite and can`t wait to drive 2 chelsea land 2moro(surrey) and rub all my workmates noses rite init
Old Jan 7th 2004, 10:39 pm
Forum Regular

Swaffy will become famous soon enoughSwaffy will become famous soon enough

As a lifelong Man U fan, I'll just keep out of this thread....now where's that smilie for 'smug self-satisfaction'??
Old Jan 7th 2004, 10:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Swaffy
As a lifelong Man U fan, I'll just keep out of this thread....now where's that smilie for 'smug self-satisfaction'??

Whoops ! That should have been from me, not the missus ! Just too excited about a well earned three points tonight !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.