Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Coffee machines in Australia

Coffee machines in Australia

Old Mar 18th 2007, 12:43 am
Forum Regular

Wilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really nice
Default Coffee machines in Australia

Is it just my inability to search the web, or is the only pod type coffee machine that you can get pods for in Oz the Senseo? I have a Braun Tassimo and can't find the t-discs in woolworth or coles. I can't find anyone that will even ship them to Oz from the UK or the US as a last resort...help!!
Old Mar 18th 2007, 4:27 am
Forum Regular

annb has a brilliant futureannb has a brilliant futureannb has a brilliant futureannb has a brilliant futureannb has a brilliant futureannb has a brilliant future
Default Re: Coffee machines in Australia

try ebay, i think ive seen them on there
or
http://www.coffeedirect.com.au/produ...brewing-system
maybe braun is phillips over here?
Old Mar 18th 2007, 7:08 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Coffee machines in Australia

Originally Posted by annb
maybe braun is phillips over here?
No. They are two distinct companies, both available in Australia.

Braun is German, while Philips is Dutch.

Old Mar 18th 2007, 8:02 am
BE Enthusiast

ragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really nice

Originally Posted by Wilpurina
Is it just my inability to search the web, or is the only pod type coffee machine that you can get pods for in Oz the Senseo? I have a Braun Tassimo and can't find the t-discs in woolworth or coles. I can't find anyone that will even ship them to Oz from the UK or the US as a last resort...help!!
W.e are hopefully coming over to live in oz this year and were worrying about being able to get discs for our dolchi gussto which is the new nescafe coffee machine Could none of your friends in the uk post you some over or is it to dear to do that
Old Mar 18th 2007, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

Wilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really nice

I did think of relying on family, but I'm a bit worried about getting stung with import duty as it could make it extremely expensive coffee - I do know that you can't get the dolce gusto pods in Oz and I can't find anyone who will ship them either - I've spent many hours investigating!. I guess the only other alternative would be to visit the UK once evey year to stock up!