where to go

Old Mar 18th 2007, 10:59 am
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice
Default where to go

were hoping to get to oz in july.Were realy unsure where to go i want to go to western austalis and hubby wants to go to adelaide.I dont think we can afford perth it looks like it will be adelaide.Does anyone know if they drop on there pricesxxxxxx
Old Mar 18th 2007, 11:49 am
gjs
Forum Regular

gjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud of
Default Re: where to go

Originally Posted by tony s
were hoping to get to oz in july.Were realy unsure where to go i want to go to western austalis and hubby wants to go to adelaide.I dont think we can afford perth it looks like it will be adelaide.Does anyone know if they drop on there pricesxxxxxx
Not really sure what you are trying to ask here!
Old Mar 18th 2007, 11:57 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Look, just come to Brisbane and everything will be OK, trust me ... and forget about prices and house markets and all that bullshit, just go because you want to not because you think you can make some money.

Money come, money go ...
Old Mar 18th 2007, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice

hi no its not about making money its about whether we can afford to dont want a massive mortgagex:
Old Mar 18th 2007, 11:59 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Are you asking whether you can negotiate on property prices here in Perth? If so, the answer is yes, but you can do that anywhere. What does your OH do for a living?
Old Mar 18th 2007, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

machine operator and im a youth worker hoping to work in a chioldrens homex
Old Mar 18th 2007, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Have to remember wages lower in Adelaide thus house prices lower, also can be harder to find work there too!
Old Mar 18th 2007, 12:07 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

machine operator and im a youth worker hoping to work in a chioldrens homex
Well my advice would be to do your homework on where the work is. In general I believe wages are higher here in Perth than in Adelaide, but it's all relative isn't it. Look on www.realestate.com so you can get an idea of what will suit you when you've done your job homework. That's the best advice I can give to you. If you decide that WA is for you, then feel free to contact me for advice if you wish. There is certainly alot of work out there for machine workers, but you'd have to be more specific.