Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

C'mon baby light my fire (man!!!)

C'mon baby light my fire (man!!!)

Old Sep 24th 2004, 8:52 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default C'mon baby light my fire (man!!!)

Poll, you are a super star and made my day today!!

The firemans calendar is not only fab, but the personal message had me in fits!!

Anyone else got theirs
Old Sep 24th 2004, 9:09 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: C'mon baby light my fire (man!!!)

Glad you liked it Hevs!!! Early Chrissie pressies for a few special mates - and I've got a couple here for 2 pals when we meet up for the Drinking Night (so Michelle and Michaela, you have to turn up!)
Each one got a different message - was a bit worried about bringing mine home though cos he wrote on it "Thanks for last night!!" He is even more gorgeous in person by the way......!!
Old Sep 24th 2004, 9:20 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Glad you liked it Hevs!!! Early Chrissie pressies for a few special mates - and I've got a couple here for 2 pals when we meet up for the Drinking Night (so Michelle and Michaela, you have to turn up!)
Each one got a different message - was a bit worried about bringing mine home though cos he wrote on it "Thanks for last night!!" He is even more gorgeous in person by the way......!!

OH I wont get mine until I get to Oz in 3 about 4 weeks, can't wait, It'l be more exciting than getting all my stuff back

Kala
Old Sep 24th 2004, 9:20 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hevs
Poll, you are a super star and made my day today!!

The firemans calendar is not only fab, but the personal message had me in fits!!

Anyone else got theirs

I bet your mums had a glance through it to.
Old Sep 24th 2004, 9:24 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Right you lot....as I haven't got one...please put me out of my misery an get some scanned an posted on here will ya!!!!!!!!! Warn me first tho so i can cover my keyboard with a towel
Old Sep 24th 2004, 9:31 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kala
OH I wont get mine until I get to Oz in 3 about 4 weeks, can't wait, It'l be more exciting than getting all my stuff back

Kala
Its en route to WA as we speak..........

Haven't got a scanner, I'm afraid Petra, not sure if Hevs has? Othewise you'll have to wait for my mate Alex to get his in a few weeks - he's got a scanner.
Old Sep 24th 2004, 9:32 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

What is it with women and uniforms ?

Brigadier Bix
Old Sep 24th 2004, 9:36 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
What is it with women and uniforms ?

Brigadier Bix
Get yourself in one Bixie....show Da Boss and you never know your luck she may just show you
Old Sep 24th 2004, 9:38 am
....is FAB

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Its en route to WA as we speak..........

Haven't got a scanner, I'm afraid Petra, not sure if Hevs has? Othewise you'll have to wait for my mate Alex to get his in a few weeks - he's got a scanner.
Tell him it's his first job then when it arrives!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 25th 2004, 2:59 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

I've got a scanner, but i think its needs software or summat

Bordy, Mum was just a bit jelous of the message i reckon

When everyone gets theirs, i reckon we should do a poll
Old Sep 25th 2004, 3:24 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by hevs
I i reckon we should do a poll
:scared: Do a poll :scared: What you gonna do to me!!!!

I reckon the one my sister is getting is quite good " You can tuck me into bed anytime....." and one going to a friend back in the Fingerprint Bureau where I used to work...... "you can let your fingers run all over me, baby....."!
Must make sure Carl's mum gets the one with "Best Wishes" on it and not the one that says "I've been a bad bad boy and you can send me to YOUR room...."
Old Sep 25th 2004, 7:24 am
High in the Dandenongs

[QUOTE=PollyanaMust make sure Carl's mum gets the one with "Best Wishes" on it and not the one that says "I've been a bad bad boy and you can send me to YOUR room...." [/QUOTE]
Oh no, please don't, give her the smutty one and report back, you never know, she might like it