bond paid

Old Sep 21st 2004, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

grainne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default bond paid

what is the timeline between paying the bond and getting the visa.bond paid on 30/8/04
Old Sep 21st 2004, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: bond paid

Originally Posted by grainne
what is the timeline between paying the bond and getting the visa.bond paid on 30/8/04
Ours took just over three weeks.
Old Sep 21st 2004, 5:42 pm
togooff&things

May I butt in and just enquire if you did a transfer for the bond? We're just looking for ways to transfer. Regards and agin sorry to butt in.

Old Sep 21st 2004, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by togooff&things
May I butt in and just enquire if you did a transfer for the bond? We're just looking for ways to transfer. Regards and agin sorry to butt in.
No transfer, brother in oz paid it, subclass 139.
Old Sep 21st 2004, 7:26 pm
Go dogs!

tbeb will become famous soon enough

Our bond was also paid on 30th August. Not heard anything from Centerlink or DIMIA yet :-(

TBEB
Old Sep 21st 2004, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tbeb
Our bond was also paid on 30th August. Not heard anything from Centerlink or DIMIA yet :-(

TBEB
will u let me know when u hear something
Old Sep 21st 2004, 8:41 pm
Go dogs!

tbeb will become famous soon enough

You bet! I think 3 weeks is the estimate after bond payment, but it took 3 weeks before Centerlink even contacted our assuror, and now it's 3 weeks since our assuror paid the bond :-(

So much for a fast track visa....

TBEB
Old Sep 21st 2004, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Grainne

Our bond was also lodged 3-4weeks ago & still not heard. We wait every morning for the postman, but all we get at the moment is junk mail or bills!!!!
We have also applied for a 139 visa.
Let us know as soon as you hear
Thanks
Paula
Old Sep 22nd 2004, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by paula 1
Hi Grainne

Our bond was also lodged 3-4weeks ago & still not heard. We wait every morning for the postman, but all we get at the moment is junk mail or bills!!!!
Thanks
Paula
will do
Old Sep 22nd 2004, 12:14 pm
99.99999% there !

EssexNobby is an unknown quantity at this point

We got confirmation that our bond transfer money had been received at QLD Treasury on 15/08.

I received a "Certificate of Inscription" from them yesterday which proves that I have now purchased the bond.

We're still waiting on the visas though...

Going under class visa 136. Started the migration process with the agent on 27/02/2003 - still waiting almost 19 months later
Old Sep 22nd 2004, 12:19 pm
Senior Stella Member

Plug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nice

Originally Posted by paula 1
Hi Grainne

Thanks
Paula

Hi Paula - hope you don't mind me butting in here. We are also applying for a 139 visa, just getting all the docs together including the sponsor/assurer stuff - can I ask how long it took for your bond request to come through after sending the visa application off. Just wondering if I need to put the house on the market now considering all the rumours of house prices falling!! I know there are health checks and police checks to do - it would be nice to have a rough idea of timescales from a recent applicant - thanks Paula.
Old Sep 22nd 2004, 4:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough

WA Treasury received our bond money on 14.09.04, they've promised to let DIMIA know by tomorrow so I'll let you know when I hear anything too. Subclass 136 skilled independant.

Incidentally does anyone know how long it takes for Australia House to return passports once we send them to be stamped?

Lindsey
Old Sep 22nd 2004, 7:48 pm
99.99999% there !

EssexNobby is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lindseyden
Incidentally does anyone know how long it takes for Australia House to return passports once we send them to be stamped?

Lindsey
I'd be interested in the answer to this one. I hope that it's quick cos we are booked to fly out on our visa validation trip on 16th Oct and we haven't even had the yellow envelope from DIMIA yet :scared:
Old Sep 22nd 2004, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by EssexNobby
I'd be interested in the answer to this one. I hope that it's quick cos we are booked to fly out on our visa validation trip on 16th Oct and we haven't even had the yellow envelope from DIMIA yet :scared:
Kev
How many weeks has it been now?
Old Sep 22nd 2004, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Plug
Hi Paula - hope you don't mind me butting in here. We are also applying for a 139 visa, just getting all the docs together including the sponsor/assurer stuff - can I ask how long it took for your bond request to come through after sending the visa application off. Just wondering if I need to put the house on the market now considering all the rumours of house prices falling!! I know there are health checks and police checks to do - it would be nice to have a rough idea of timescales from a recent applicant - thanks Paula.

Hi

We sent off our application (139 visa) 27/2/04, then we had our medicals on the 26/4/04, had a few problems with our AoS so this added on time, our bond was paid about 4 weeks ago.Just waiting for the visa letter now.
I've just noticed you to are also from Herts, what part, we are from Welwyn Garden City.
We went to Hitchin to have our medicals, he was fairly booked up & had to wait for about 3 weeks for an appointment, but me, hubby and 2 kiddies (son 6 years daughter of 1 and a half) were all dealt with within 1 hour, total cost of £500 (not bad for an hour's work) would of cost alittle less but they charged us an extra £50 pp due to us both having tattoo's. We choose Hitchin as they do both the medicals/xrays in the same section of the hospital, so no messing around going to different clinic's.
Regarding the house sale, we actually do not have to worry about this, as we are renting (but the money from the sale of the house would of been nice!!!!!!!!) so would not be able to help there.
Have you got an agent or are you doing the application yourself, we did our's, so if i can help in anyway please feel free to ask, & i will try my best to help. keep us posted on your application
Paula

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.