Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cleaners Secret Harbour / Surrounding Areas@

Cleaners Secret Harbour / Surrounding Areas@

Old Sep 7th 2007, 6:05 am
BE Enthusiast

PoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to behold
Default Cleaners Secret Harbour / Surrounding Areas@

Hi y'all.

Just wondered if anyone could recommend a good cleaner. Just before I left the UK I started using two girls for an 1hr which cost me £20 (£10 each). I basically got them to do all the stuff I never got around to doing (wiping down all the cupboards, windows etc etc) as I have two little ones and it all got on top of me with the move looming etc. They were great and gave me more time to do stuff with the kids and the move etc.

As my kids still aren't kindy age I am looking for the same sort of thing and will also need to use them to do my vacate clean in the next few weeks. Can anyone recommend someone to me??

Your help would be much appreciated. I would love to find someone that works hard and does a good job like my last girls. I only wished I had started using them sooner rather than try to be super women and put myself into a straight jacket. Guests are also coming over and I would much prefer to spend some time with them than do these sort of things.

A one off ironer wouldn't go a miss to for those times I get really behind.

Thanks again.

Poppet
Old Sep 7th 2007, 6:10 am
Forum Regular

The Thorpes is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cleaners Secret Harbour / Surrounding Areas@

Hi Poppet

There is someone I know of who does cleaning but I know she is mega-busy (she was only telling me that yesterday!) but I will try and catch her at the school and see if she is taking on more business.

Have you checked the bakery window for ironing ads? I'm sure I spotted at least one in the window yesterday. Thats the Surfside Bakery outside the mall.

Bye for now.

Sam
Old Sep 7th 2007, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

I do know of someone, PM me and I'll give you her details
Old Sep 7th 2007, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

PoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ohippy
I do know of someone, PM me and I'll give you her details
OK Thanks
Old Sep 7th 2007, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by The Thorpes
Hi Poppet

There is someone I know of who does cleaning but I know she is mega-busy (she was only telling me that yesterday!) but I will try and catch her at the school and see if she is taking on more business.

Have you checked the bakery window for ironing ads? I'm sure I spotted at least one in the window yesterday. Thats the Surfside Bakery outside the mall.

Bye for now.

Sam
OK Cheers. Much appreciated
Old Sep 7th 2007, 12:38 pm

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PoppetUK
OK Cheers. Much appreciated
There's also Misty and Paula who run Secret Harbour Cleaning; they are LOVELY. If you don't have any luck with the rest, I'll find their number - I think they do ironing too!

How did you get on with the other jobs? Did you get any more quotes for your alarm?

Jules x