Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cleaner Currambine Perth

Cleaner Currambine Perth

Old Sep 1st 2012, 2:02 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Default Cleaner Currambine Perth

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend an AMAZING cleaner please whos very trustworthy ?? I live in Currambine, thinking of may 2 hours a week, I very fussy so looking for high recommendations

Many thanks x
Old Sep 1st 2012, 5:19 am
Forum Regular

AJCS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Cleaner Currambine Perth

Originally Posted by Dawn
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend an AMAZING cleaner please whos very trustworthy ?? I live in Currambine, thinking of may 2 hours a week, I very fussy so looking for high recommendations

Many thanks x
Cant be that fussy if you only want 2 hours cleaning done in a week!
Old Sep 1st 2012, 5:23 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by AJCS
Cant be that fussy if you only want 2 hours cleaning done in a week!
Don't recall mentioning that that was the ONLY cleaning that will get done....maybe you would like to read my thread again!
Old Sep 1st 2012, 10:08 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dawn
Don't recall mentioning that that was the ONLY cleaning that will get done....maybe you would like to read my thread again!
Old Sep 1st 2012, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

I have a cleaner for two hours a fortnight. I am not fussy, just lazy ;-)
But I do agree, it isn't like if you have a cleaner you do no cleaning yourself (unless you have a live in lol). I try to do none, but alas the house does need cleaning in between.
Having someone do the bits of cleaning that I HATE actually motivates me to do other bits of cleaning which normally I would be too fed up to do by then.