Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Clarks boys shoes - 1.5 H in Perth

Clarks boys shoes - 1.5 H in Perth

Old Nov 19th 2005, 5:36 am
Forum Regular

dolly1 is a jewel in the roughdolly1 is a jewel in the roughdolly1 is a jewel in the roughdolly1 is a jewel in the rough
Default Clarks boys shoes - 1.5 H in Perth

Hi
has anyone forund a good stack of Clarks boys shoes?
Im looking for size 1.5 or 2 H with no luck.
I have also tried on line with no luck
How has everyone else managed??
(dont say dont wear shoes!)
Thanks Dolly X
Old Nov 19th 2005, 5:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Clarks boys shoes - 1.5 H in Perth

Have you tried Betts & Betts?

Loopy
Old Nov 19th 2005, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

dolly1 is a jewel in the roughdolly1 is a jewel in the roughdolly1 is a jewel in the roughdolly1 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Loopy
Have you tried Betts & Betts?

Loopy
Hi Thanks
Thier range is very limited.
Dolly
Old Nov 19th 2005, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by dolly1
Hi Thanks
Thier range is very limited.
Dolly

I have no idea if they do a wide range of width fittings but there is a shop in Beaumaris shopping centre in Ocean Reef who do Clarks. I also bought my daughter Clarks boots in either Myers or David Jones (can't remember -doh) bit it was just a small concession and didn't have much of a range.
Yvonne
Old Nov 19th 2005, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

There is a Children's shoe store in Beaumaris shopping centre (Ocean reef) which stocks a large amount of Clarks shoes.

HTH
Old Nov 19th 2005, 9:53 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Jones Family
There is a Children's shoe store in Beaumaris shopping centre (Ocean reef) which stocks a large amount of Clarks shoes.

HTH
I'll third that - Beaumaris. I wish they did adults shoes, cant find a decent pair of desert boots for love nor money.

Anyone notice that pommie lolly shop has closed already?
Old Nov 19th 2005, 10:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

pootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=renth]I'll third that - Beaumaris. I wish they did adults shoes, cant find a decent pair of desert boots for love nor money.

i seem to recall someone telling me that clarks shoes over here were re badged as something else - i will see if i can find out what they were

hth

pootle26
Old Nov 20th 2005, 1:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
I'll third that - Beaumaris. I wish they did adults shoes, cant find a decent pair of desert boots for love nor money.

Anyone notice that pommie lolly shop has closed already?
Yes it was open when we arrived but it looked really understocked. The shelves were almost bare. To be fair there's nothing here I really either miss or can't get.

Rellies are keeping the Marmite flowing and you can get it off Winton Road anyway!
Old Nov 20th 2005, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by The Jones Family
Yes it was open when we arrived but it looked really understocked. The shelves were almost bare. To be fair there's nothing here I really either miss or can't get.

Rellies are keeping the Marmite flowing and you can get it off Winton Road anyway!
HI went to Beaumaris twice is it does not do late night & still restricted choice.
Phoned sister to ask her to send!!!

any one got anyt good online sites ?
Thanks Dolly X