Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Citizenship And Form 119?

Citizenship And Form 119?

Old Oct 12th 2005, 12:57 am
Banned

smurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to behold
Question Citizenship And Form 119?

Dear All,

Our baby was born 10 days ago.While I was filling the form 119 for her citizenship certificate.There was a question in which some specific professions must verify your photo.These specific professions must know you for at least 12 months.

My baby is 10 days old, I am not sure how to handle this situation, as nobody know her for 12 months yet?

Please suggest and comment.

Thanks,
Syed
Old Oct 12th 2005, 1:05 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Citizenship And Form 119?

Originally Posted by smurtaza
Dear All,

Our baby was born 10 days ago.While I was filling the form 119 for her citizenship certificate.There was a question in which some specific professions must verify your photo.These specific professions must know you for at least 12 months.

My baby is 10 days old, I am not sure how to handle this situation, as nobody know her for 12 months yet?

Please suggest and comment.

Thanks,
Syed

Maybe just get the person to delete the 12 months bit. It's not a legal requirement to issue the citizenship certificate.

If you get further problems, call 131880 and ask them what they suggest.

Jeremy
Old Oct 12th 2005, 2:06 am
ljj
BE Enthusiast

ljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Citizenship And Form 119?

I remember this one from a couple of months ago...

...found it! Thank you Katie

'Default Form 119 (re babies born in Oz)
I checked this am with the citizen helpline regarding proof of identity declaration. To cut a long story short basically for a baby under a year old I was told that the person verifying they know them just has to have known them since birth. This means that peole who have just moved to Oz will be ok to fill the form in, also means that you don't have to wait until your baby is a year old to apply. The person signing has to work in a certain proffession, including Dr, so maybe a family GP would be happy to sign it.

Hope this is of help
Katie