Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Children's passports

Children's passports

Old Apr 27th 2006, 1:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Children's passports

Hi just checked our passports after reading some of the threads, and i have noticed the kids photo's were done in 03 and my children have grown alot since then. Should i change there photo's, or aren't they so fussed about the kids photo's. It's like my son he had his passport done when he was 12 weeks old so we could send it to DIMIA but when we go he will be 14 months old.

We aren't going until the end of the year. Our visa application went in about a month ago.

Can anyone help,

Stacey xx
Old Apr 27th 2006, 1:48 pm
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Children's passports

Originally Posted by stacey and jordan
Hi just checked our passports after reading some of the threads, and i have noticed the kids photo's were done in 03 and my children have grown alot since then. Should i change there photo's, or aren't they so fussed about the kids photo's. It's like my son he had his passport done when he was 12 weeks old so we could send it to DIMIA but when we go he will be 14 months old.

We aren't going until the end of the year. Our visa application went in about a month ago.

Can anyone help,

Stacey xx
Suggest you check and send your query to this website:

http://bhc.britaus.net/default.asp

Hopefully they should be able to help you.
Old Apr 27th 2006, 1:51 pm
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute

Can anyone help,

Stacey xx

We have two kids that both got passports when they were babies, so they are now 3 and 6 so the pictures have changed quite a bit, as I understand it the kids passports need to be renewed every 5 years, so that is when the photo is changed!!

Hope that helps!!
Old Apr 27th 2006, 1:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Can anyone help,

Stacey xx

That's why they are only valid for 5 years, so that you change the photos as they change quite a lot at their age.

To change the photo's you'd need to apply for new passports and if they have more than two years on them, I can't see it getting done.
Old Apr 27th 2006, 3:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Luma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.ukps.gov.uk/general_photos_babies.asp
Old Apr 27th 2006, 3:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

pioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud of

Can anyone help,

Stacey xx
Hi,
My little boy was 1 year old on passport photos, and when we submitted application he was 4.
No problems.
Good luck with it all,
Sharon xx
Old Apr 27th 2006, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

Daren is an unknown quantity at this point

YEAH NO WORRIES
MY SONS PASSPORT PHOTO WAS TAKEN AT 4 MONTHS.WE GOT OUR VISA WHEN HE WAS 3,VALIDATED IT AT 3.5 WITH NO PROBS,ALL IMMIGRATION CONTROL SAID WAZ THAT THE CHILD COULD HAVE BEEN ANYONES (WE THINK HE WAS JOKING).WE HAVE TO GET IT REPLACED AFTER 5 YRS.