Reload this Page >

Anyone Used Bakers To Ship?

Anyone Used Bakers To Ship?

Old Apr 27th 2006, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

brionyj is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone Used Bakers To Ship?

Hi,

We've had a quote from Bakers (Felixstowe based) to ship our stuff. The guy who came out seemed very nice & knowledgable, but I've never heard anyone mention them. I'm not sure if this is good or bad..

Bri
Old Apr 27th 2006, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone Used Bakers To Ship?

Originally Posted by brionyj
Hi,

We've had a quote from Bakers (Felixstowe based) to ship our stuff. The guy who came out seemed very nice & knowledgable, but I've never heard anyone mention them. I'm not sure if this is good or bad..

Bri
How much did they quote?
We've been quoted £3750 from Bonners and Mason's

BTW Where in Suffolk are you?
Old Apr 27th 2006, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

brionyj is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
How much did they quote?
We've been quoted £3750 from Bonners and Mason's

BTW Where in Suffolk are you?
Hi Kevin,

We are actually in Felixstowe, that's how we knew of them. The quote was between £3500/4000. I have seen on other threads that you can usually negotiate them down a bit once you've decided who to go with. I haven't heard of Bonners & Mason, are they local?

When & where are you going? Did you know there is a local removal company in Felixstowe called Bloomfields?? We used them when we moved house, they were great!

Bri
Old Apr 27th 2006, 3:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brionyj
Hi Kevin,

We are actually in Felixstowe, that's how we knew of them. The quote was between £3500/4000. I have seen on other threads that you can usually negotiate them down a bit once you've decided who to go with. I haven't heard of Bonners & Mason, are they local?

When & where are you going? Did you know there is a local removal company in Felixstowe called Bloomfields?? We used them when we moved house, they were great!

Bri
PM sent