Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Chesterfield meet up - lunchtime, half term hols (23rd oct ->).

Chesterfield meet up - lunchtime, half term hols (23rd oct ->).

Old Oct 4th 2006, 6:29 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Chesterfield meet up - lunchtime, half term hols (23rd oct ->).

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
Great!!!

Saturday the 28th is looking promising!!

anyone else?
oh ok go on then put me down
Old Oct 4th 2006, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

snowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the rough

hi, we will try to make it, whereabouts in chesterfield is it. Be great to see you all again
Lisa
Originally Posted by possoms
oh ok go on then put me down
Old Oct 4th 2006, 9:35 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snowflake
hi, we will try to make it, whereabouts in chesterfield is it. Be great to see you all again
Lisa

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs...r_Chesterfield

Old Oct 5th 2006, 7:26 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sue,

Put Dave and I down as a 'tentative' for the time being, as it really depends on how the bloody hyperemesis (or whatever the posh term for constant nausea and puking is called) is on the day. Would be lovely to see everyone as it's probably our last opportunity before we leave.

Nicky
Old Oct 5th 2006, 4:04 pm

Lisa
Nice one will be great to see you again Lisa theres a map on the link Sues put up, not been myself but just thought it would make a change?
Old Oct 5th 2006, 4:05 pm

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
Hi Sue,

Put Dave and I down as a 'tentative' for the time being, as it really depends on how the bloody hyperemesis (or whatever the posh term for constant nausea and puking is called) is on the day. Would be lovely to see everyone as it's probably our last opportunity before we leave.

Nicky
aww Nick still suffering sending you some feel better K

bugger it wont let me, its there in thought
Old Oct 5th 2006, 4:39 pm
Forum Regular

snowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the rough

hi sue, hows the sale of the house going, be great to see you and sue again and catch up. Lisa
Old Oct 5th 2006, 4:55 pm

hi sue, hows the sale of the house going, be great to see you and sue again and catch up. Lisa
Hiya we've accepted an offer at last, hope to go next Feb

how about you hows that TRA have you passed it?
Old Oct 5th 2006, 7:21 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hi lisa,
i will bring the tra stuff we have done so far ... if you've done anything to yours, or even passed it by now! bring it with you and we can compare notes!!!
hi kay, hows it hangin luv?

Old Oct 5th 2006, 7:45 pm

hi lisa,
i will bring the tra stuff we have done so far ... if you've done anything to yours, or even passed it by now! bring it with you and we can compare notes!!!
hi kay, hows it hangin luv?

Hiya, too far south
Old Oct 11th 2006, 5:06 pm

Great!!!

Saturday the 28th is looking promising!!

anyone else?

so are we plumping for the 28th then??

hi folks ... hows it going?

Old Oct 11th 2006, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

wusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud of

28th fine for us
Old Oct 11th 2006, 6:10 pm

yes thats fine with me, how is your mum Sue I did text you back did you get it??
Old Oct 11th 2006, 6:16 pm

Originally Posted by wusor boy
28th fine for us
Hi how many are they of you Wusor Boy? need to book a table
Old Oct 11th 2006, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

wusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud of

myself michelle , oh rich , 2 kids elizabeth & isabel

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.