Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Chesterfield meet up - lunchtime, half term hols (23rd oct ->).

Chesterfield meet up - lunchtime, half term hols (23rd oct ->).

Old Oct 2nd 2006, 6:28 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chesterfield meet up - lunchtime, half term hols (23rd oct ->).

Originally Posted by wusor boy
Nice to see post from are neck of the woods, We wouldn't mind meeting up with you all but afternoons will be a problem, what with work and all. We'll keep an eye on the thread & see if we can attend.
we are usually there until past tea time if thats any good for ya???

Old Oct 2nd 2006, 8:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
Hiya I really fancy Xscape may look into going

what date can you do, choose one??
It was a right laugh. The tobogganning was a bit rubbish as its just loads of little kids all being allowed to push to the front by their parents . Although this is good if you have kids who are about 6 and under. Wouldnt do that again.

I wasn't liking the aerial rope thing. I was seriously scared :scared: theough Josh and my friend were both fine!

We also went in the laser thing, twice . That was really good fun. We plan to go back and try either snowboarding or skiing and the climbing wall. They also have an ice climbing wall but that looks seriously difficult.

Theres an indian buffet restaurant. Eat as much as you want for a tenner, going to try there.

As for a date, I'm not sure. The weekend would probably be best for me but I dont know if you are planning on including the weekend.

Hows the house sale going? I've got the surveyor coming on Wednesday :scared:

Tracey
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 8:31 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tracey.d
It was a right laugh. The tobogganning was a bit rubbish as its just loads of little kids all being allowed to push to the front by their parents . Although this is good if you have kids who are about 6 and under. Wouldnt do that again.

I wasn't liking the aerial rope thing. I was seriously scared :scared: theough Josh and my friend were both fine!

We also went in the laser thing, twice . That was really good fun. We plan to go back and try either snowboarding or skiing and the climbing wall. They also have an ice climbing wall but that looks seriously difficult.

Theres an indian buffet restaurant. Eat as much as you want for a tenner, going to try there.

As for a date, I'm not sure. The weekend would probably be best for me but I dont know if you are planning on including the weekend.

Tracey
weekend would be fine by me might be busy on a weekend though, Sue what do you think?

we have sent some paper work to the solicitors some other stuff has to wait until Cols parents are back from holiday, no mention of surveyors or owt yet???

this Xscape sounds like real good fun
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 9:59 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracey.d

Tracey

my god!!!
where did you go???
...on a duke of ed weekend or summat?????

weekend is good for me, but not around half term as we have birthday parties and days out ...

when are we organising an evening one?

are we changing this weekday half term one to the weekend? how about changing it to the saturday afternoon ... say on the 21st? (is that the saturday?) or 28th?
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 8:08 am

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
my god!!!
where did you go???
...on a duke of ed weekend or summat?????

weekend is good for me, but not around half term as we have birthday parties and days out ...

when are we organising an evening one?

are we changing this weekday half term one to the weekend? how about changing it to the saturday afternoon ... say on the 21st? (is that the saturday?) or 28th?
the 21st and 28th are the weekends around the half term hols arent they?

sorry I cant do the 21st but can do the 28th.

please dont throw an evening one in, we cant even arrange the bloody day one LOL

TRACEY CAN YOU DO SAT THE 28TH?
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 10:00 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there,

Put me down as a possible on the list but depends on how I'm feeling closer to the time - hopefully things would have improved by then. Now been signed off work by the doc and resting as much as possible at present.

Nicky
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 10:13 am

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
Hi there,

Put me down as a possible on the list but depends on how I'm feeling closer to the time - hopefully things would have improved by then. Now been signed off work by the doc and resting as much as possible at present.

Nicky
oh babe because of the sickness? look after yourself Nicky
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 10:15 am

the 21st and 28th are the weekends around the half term hols arent they?

sorry I cant do the 21st but can do the 28th.

please dont throw an evening one in, we cant even arrange the bloody day one LOL

TRACEY CAN YOU DO SAT THE 28TH?

lol ... sorry meant to put first weekend of half term!

Old Oct 3rd 2006, 10:16 am

lol ... sorry meant to put first weekend of half term!

eh so which can you do
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 10:26 am

eh so which can you do
lol ... cant do the first weekend ...

not fri/sat or sun ...
monday - got to leave by 4.15 to go to a birthday party.
tues - yep can do
wed - yep can do
thur - yep can do
fri - yep can do
sat 28th - yep can do
sun 29th - yep can do
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 10:59 am

lol ... cant do the first weekend ...

not fri/sat or sun ...
monday - got to leave by 4.15 to go to a birthday party.
tues - yep can do
wed - yep can do
thur - yep can do
fri - yep can do
sat 28th - yep can do
sun 29th - yep can do
ok I can do any of those days
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 6:57 pm

ok I can do any of those days

cool

so, its just everyone else who needs to decide!!

c'mon folks ...
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

wusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud ofwusor boy has much to be proud of

can do sat 28
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 8:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

cool

so, its just everyone else who needs to decide!!

c'mon folks ...

Can probably do the 28th, will let you know nearer the time.
Old Oct 4th 2006, 8:37 am

Great!!!

Saturday the 28th is looking promising!!

anyone else?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.