Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cheers and Goodbye for now!

Cheers and Goodbye for now!

Old Oct 28th 2003, 8:51 pm
Sydneysider and lovin it!

Dinky is on a distinguished road
Default Cheers and Goodbye for now!

Surrounded by boxes and yet I still find time to post, must be mad!
The removal company (Robinsons) arrive tomorrow am and I’m sure I’ll loose the PC during the day. We are letting out the house and head for sunnier climes on Sunday 2nd November. The trip takes us via California (I know, I know) for two-and-a-bit weeks arriving just in time to see England win the World Cup!
Just a quick thanks to all for help and advice over the last few months. I’m lucky and heading out on a De Facto with a great support network already established in Sydney. However very happy to meet up with any poster who have made it to “the other side�. I don’t want to be a winging Pom alone!
Will continue to post once arrived and happy to help others as I have been helped!

Cheers and best wishes to all

Dinky
Old Oct 28th 2003, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris hogan is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done Dinky,enjoy have a safe journey and take care.May I also take the oppurtunity to thank everybody for all the help and support,Ive got 2 days left in work and this computer will be going this week we leave on the 7th.will post from the other side.
Chris&Rowena.
Old Oct 28th 2003, 9:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Good luck to both of you. It is going to get very lonely on this site soon!
Old Oct 29th 2003, 7:32 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by chris hogan
Well done Dinky,enjoy have a safe journey and take care.May I also take the oppurtunity to thank everybody for all the help and support,Ive got 2 days left in work and this computer will be going this week we leave on the 7th.will post from the other side.
Chris&Rowena.

more of you going!!!!!
good luck Dinky and Chris - let us know how it all goes on the 'other side'!!!

sue
Old Oct 29th 2003, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck and all the best for your new life.
Old Oct 29th 2003, 10:21 am
WBB

good luck with it all

Old Oct 29th 2003, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

pabloako is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Cheers and Goodbye for now!

Be careful what you leave in a room. I forgot to move the kitchen bin from the kitchen and it was wrapped up and shipped. No food rubbish, just paper, but as the bin was approx 2 cubic feet, it cost us about £15!
Old Oct 29th 2003, 11:37 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Best of luck Dinky !!

footie chick
Old Oct 29th 2003, 3:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cheers and Goodbye for now!

Originally posted by Dinky
Surrounded by boxes and yet I still find time to post, must be mad!
The removal company (Robinsons) arrive tomorrow am and I’m sure I’ll loose the PC during the day. We are letting out the house and head for sunnier climes on Sunday 2nd November. The trip takes us via California (I know, I know) for two-and-a-bit weeks arriving just in time to see England win the World Cup!
Just a quick thanks to all for help and advice over the last few months. I’m lucky and heading out on a De Facto with a great support network already established in Sydney. However very happy to meet up with any poster who have made it to “the other side�. I don’t want to be a winging Pom alone!
Will continue to post once arrived and happy to help others as I have been helped!

Cheers and best wishes to all

Dinky

Hope it all goes well !

Will be very interested in how you find Sydney compared to London as will be doing the same thing next year......please tell me it is not as bad !!!

:scared: