Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cheap flights !!!!!!

Cheap flights !!!!!!

Old Jan 23rd 2006, 11:43 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cheap flights !!!!!!

Hi I just had a look on ebookers and expedia to check out flight prices for June 6th and to Melbourne and Brisbane 1 way flights I thought were very reasonable , Varies from £358-£390 ish
Has anyone done any better ????
Jane xx
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 12:05 pm
Visa Granted-MT Eliza 06

gladiatorjw will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Cheap flights !!!!!!

Does this include extra baggage allowance? Cathay Pacific are also coming in quite cheap at the end of June but again I am not too sure if that includes extra baggage allowance.
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 1:16 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gladiatorjw
Does this include extra baggage allowance? Cathay Pacific are also coming in quite cheap at the end of June but again I am not too sure if that includes extra baggage allowance.
From what I understand if you ask upon booking they will give you extra allowance
J x
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 1:47 pm
Just Joined

KerrieM is an unknown quantity at this point

You need the special migration flight to get extra baggage with Cathy Pacific, you don't though to get it with Singapore Airlines... they give you it through email, no hassle
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 5:32 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Hi I just had a look on ebookers and expedia to check out flight prices for June 6th and to Melbourne and Brisbane 1 way flights I thought were very reasonable , Varies from £358-£390 ish
Has anyone done any better ????
Jane xx
We've thought sod it & are going to fly Business Class to treat ourselves!
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 6:08 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
We've thought sod it & are going to fly Business Class to treat ourselves!

OOOOoo you are posh !!!
Jane xx
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 6:16 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
OOOOoo you are posh !!!
Jane xx
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa just have done the hellish flight to Aus before with 1 baby - with 2 I need at least a comfy seat! LOL
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 7:42 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

Just thought that i would butt in if thats ok just to say that i had confirmation today, by e-mail, that Singapore Airlines offer unused permanent residency visa holders 40KG but no flexibilty on the 7KG hand luggage

Rob
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 7:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

chilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nice

Cathay Pacific only offer the extra baggage allowance on the migration fare which is £600 & you can't have it if you have your visa already stamped.

No worries with Royal Brunei & Emirates ... I will be flying with one of them in March when I got back to Oz for good. They are the next cheapest after Cathay Pacific!!
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 7:51 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa just have done the hellish flight to Aus before with 1 baby - with 2 I need at least a comfy seat! LOL
Bles ya heart !! Champagne all the way eh !! Girl after my own heart !!
Jane x