Cheap courier?

Old Apr 10th 2006, 4:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Luma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cheap courier?

Anyone use Fast Lane International to courier documents?
www.flci.co.uk

I've heard they are even cheaper than Interparcel. Is this true?
Old Apr 10th 2006, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of
Default Re: Cheap courier?

Originally Posted by Luma
Anyone use Fast Lane International to courier documents?
www.flci.co.uk

sorry i dont know the answer but i thought by replying it will put you to front of threads again so hopefully someone might be able to help you as not everyone looks through all threads
Old Apr 11th 2006, 5:44 am
Forum Regular

rarejunk_in is an unknown quantity at this point

If I were you, I would be looking for "even reliable" than "even cheaper".

QUOTE=Luma]Anyone use Fast Lane International to courier documents?
www.flci.co.uk

I've heard they are even cheaper than Interparcel. Is this true?[/QUOTE]
Old Apr 11th 2006, 6:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Luma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond repute

I've used Interparcel and I was happy with them. They use DHL to do the actual couriering of the documents.

If I really wanted to save money I would use Royal Mail but I don't think they are as reliable.

Originally Posted by rarejunk_in
If I were you, I would be looking for "even reliable" than "even cheaper".

QUOTE=Luma]Anyone use Fast Lane International to courier documents?
www.flci.co.uk

[/QUOTE]
Old Apr 11th 2006, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luma
I've used Interparcel and I was happy with them. They use DHL to do the actual couriering of the documents.

If I really wanted to save money I would use Royal Mail but I don't think they are as reliable.
[/QUOTE]
Dito..wouldn't consider using anyone else but interparcel!
Old Apr 11th 2006, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

I wouldn't use anyone else but UPS to courier docs. Almost minute by minute online tracking.

As someon else said, it's reliability not cost that you should be considering. Imagine if they got lost :scared:

andy
Old Apr 11th 2006, 11:13 am
BE Forum Addict

rammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond repute

We used FEDEX cheapest quote and on line tracking. Also provided packaging and did the customs forms. No hassle good service.