Wikiposts

Chavvies!

Old Feb 1st 2004, 8:48 am
WBB

Originally posted by wengerboy
huggy bear seat covers?
go faster stripes and big amp in tha boot.

Old Feb 1st 2004, 8:49 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
go faster stripes and big amp in tha boot.

flash puts me 2 shame in my diesel punto
Old Feb 1st 2004, 8:52 am
WBB

flash puts me 2 shame in my diesel punto
i'm saving up for an aquascutum cap for this season.

Old Feb 1st 2004, 9:04 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
i'm saving up for an aquascutum cap for this season.

Old Feb 1st 2004, 9:06 am
WBB

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...&category=2998

Old Feb 1st 2004, 9:15 am
Up The Arse!!

cheers wbb u da shit
Old Feb 1st 2004, 9:17 am
WBB

cheers wbb u da shit
dont go bidding against me now.....find your own caps.

Old Feb 7th 2004, 5:50 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chavvies!

Originally posted by Kentish Man
For those pondering why they wish to leave England for new shores or those in Oz thinking about Blighty with fond nostalgia try this site:

www.chavscum.co.uk

Every day I have to put up with pondlife in Maidstone with their big gold clown necklaces or huge sovereign rings screaming at or beating their kids (inevitably named 'Tyler Storm' or 'Ashleigh Bianca'). Now I can have a chuckle at them!

Only a few more months to go.
Anyone see the article in the Times today?

They even gave out the same website

G
Old Feb 7th 2004, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chavvies!

Originally posted by Grayling
Anyone see the article in the Times today?

They even gave out the same website

G
It's not that Pollster is it?
Old Feb 7th 2004, 8:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Was once sitting behind a Charver and her little daughter on a bus, when the little girls started "smoking" a cigarette butt that she had found, the mother clipped her around the head and screamed "Chantelle-Kellie-Marie you dirty faggott". Poor C.K.M. what a handle to carry in life !!!

Was also in our local fish shop {UK} when a couple and their 2 kids came in, dripping with oversized 9ct gold, matching shell suits, infact THIS was Mr and Mrs C. Harver. At least 10 creoles in each ear ON BOTH OF THEM. As they left the Chippie, the woman serving said "haven't they done well since they won a quarter of a million on the lotterey!"

I rest my case, .........er I don't usually use buses or eat from fish shops

Gill

Last edited by Gill and Rob; Feb 7th 2004 at 4:25 pm.
Old Feb 7th 2004, 9:09 am
Up The Arse!!

Originally posted by Gill and Rob
Was once sitting behind a Charver and her little daughter on a bus, when the little girls started "smoking" a cigarette butt that she had found, the mother clipped her around the head and screamed "Chantelle-Kellie-Marie you dirty faggott". Poor C.T.M. what a handle to carry in life !!!

Was also in our local fish shop {UK} when a couple and their 2 kids came in, dripping with oversized 9ct gold, matching shell suits, infact THIS was Mr and Mrs C. Harver. At least 10 creoles in each ear ON BOTH OF THEM. As they left the Chippie, the woman serving said "haven't they done well since they won a quarter of a million on the lotterey!"

I rest my case, .........er I don't usually use buses or eat from fish shops

Gill
not any more