Change of plans

Old May 24th 2006, 11:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Change of plans

Originally Posted by Grayling
Hope so

Brisbane was the first place my son lived and we spent some time there.

I think he lived in Indooropilly (sp?) but TBH I know very little about the suburbs.

G
Hey you may get greeted at the airport by.....

Personally I'd rather visit Galatasary away
Attached Thumbnails Change of plans-95_hanson.jpg  
Old May 24th 2006, 11:57 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope so

Brisbane was the first place my son lived and we spent some time there.

I think he lived in Indooropilly (sp?) but TBH I know very little about the suburbs.

G
Blimey...we might be neighbours if you go live back there.

Indooropilly is about 15/20 mins away :scared: ....

I reckon you'll like it here G.

Of all the time I've been on this site, very few people seem to have a problem settling in Brissy
Old May 24th 2006, 11:59 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Hey you may get greeted at the airport by.....

Personally I'd rather visit Galatasary away
Hey Ozzie, good to see you

Was just thinking the other day I havent seen you post much these days
Old May 24th 2006, 12:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
Hey Ozzie, good to see you

Was just thinking the other day I havent seen you post much these days

I've been distracted by a visitor here, for the past few months. I've just despatched him up to your neck of the woods..... Goondiwindi, or to be exact 60 ks NW of Goondi working on a station called Lapunyah, which my BiL Manages.

So I'm back tonight courtesy of a cold, meaning I'm not working tonight and Fuelled by BROK polish beer...... (50 bucks for 20 x 500 mls at 5.7 alc... best value imported beer I've ever come across) Thats cheaper than coopers !!!

Good to see you as well Phoenix
Old May 24th 2006, 12:20 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
I've been distracted by a visitor here, for the past few months. I've just despatched him up to your neck of the woods..... Goondiwindi, or to be exact 60 ks NW of Goondi working on a station called Lapunyah, which my BiL Manages.

So I'm back tonight courtesy of a cold, meaning I'm not working tonight and Fuelled by BROK polish beer...... (50 bucks for 20 x 500 mls at 5.7 alc... best value imported beer I've ever come across) Thats cheaper than coopers !!!

Good to see you as well Phoenix
Fantastic. I've missed your posts m8

Sounds like you need a rest.

Enjoy the beer...and have one on us.....

not literally of course

[Hope you soon feel better ]
Old May 24th 2006, 12:28 pm
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

Well

After planning to move to Adelaide later this year my plans have changed.

My son has wanted to return to Brisbane for a few years and has finally persuaded his company to relocate him under his current (favourable) conditions.

As a result it is most logical for us to move nearer to where he will be living. We are therefore thinking of moving to either the Sunshine coast, Brisbane or the far NSW coast.

This suits me as the fishing will be better than SA and the winter warmer.

I suspect Brisbane will be our most likely location so We now have to find out a bit more about it and , no doubt, many of you on here can help.

Just got to sort out the house etc

G
Best of luck with it all G ...
Old May 24th 2006, 12:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Well

After planning to move to Adelaide later this year my plans have changed.

My son has wanted to return to Brisbane for a few years and has finally persuaded his company to relocate him under his current (favourable) conditions.

As a result it is most logical for us to move nearer to where he will be living. We are therefore thinking of moving to either the Sunshine coast, Brisbane or the far NSW coast.

This suits me as the fishing will be better than SA and the winter warmer.

I suspect Brisbane will be our most likely location so We now have to find out a bit more about it and , no doubt, many of you on here can help.

Just got to sort out the house etc

G

You'll have to let us know what you find out as Brisbane is our plan B if we don't/can't settle in Adelaide
Old May 24th 2006, 12:40 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by WendyC
You'll have to let us know what you find out as Brisbane is our plan B if we don't/can't settle in Adelaide
See you when you get here Wendy
Old May 24th 2006, 12:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
See you when you get here Wendy

LOL, it could be 10 years away though

When the kids grow up we want to do the old camper van tour of Australia
Old May 24th 2006, 12:43 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
LOL, it could be 10 years away though

When the kids grow up we want to do the old camper van tour of Australia
Should have the wall and moat in situ by then
Old May 24th 2006, 12:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bix

After that comment you'd better have
Old May 24th 2006, 12:44 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
PMSL...you got there first