Reload this Page >

Certifying Australian Qualifications

Certifying Australian Qualifications

Old Sep 8th 2005, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

Lean is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Certifying Australian Qualifications

Dear Sir,
I have graduated with a master degree from University of Newcastle in Australia and I went back home after graduation. I was offered a faculty position at one of our local universities and the problem I had was: I have been asked to certify my australian qualification. I am wondering where should I certify them from. Is it from the Australian Embassy home or from the university where I graduated.....Please help
Thank you
Old Sep 8th 2005, 1:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Certifying Australian Qualifications

Originally Posted by Lean
Dear Sir,
I have graduated with a master degree from University of Newcastle in Australia and I went back home after graduation. I was offered a faculty position at one of our local universities and the problem I had was: I have been asked to certify my australian qualification. I am wondering where should I certify them from. Is it from the Australian Embassy home or from the university where I graduated.....Please help
Thank you
I had to certify my Australian degrees to obtain teacher registration in Scotland. I was required to get a transcript of my academic record from the University of Melbourne (Academic Records Dept) for the purpose. If my experience is anything to go by it will be the University of Newcastle who will certify for you. Hope this helps.

OzTennis