Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Central Coat Meet-Up?

Central Coat Meet-Up?

Old Mar 17th 2007, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

electricbaby27 will become famous soon enoughelectricbaby27 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Central Coat Meet-Up?

Originally Posted by frances
Hi Caz,

It is in Terrigal, the Hotel there on the water front, do you know it, where are you living? Frances

Hi Frances
We live in Toronto, North of Gosford. I work in Wyong and so know that area. We have a sat Nav so I'm sure we will find it if we have the name of the road that its on?
Old Mar 17th 2007, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by electricbaby27
Hi Frances
We live in Toronto, North of Gosford. I work in Wyong and so know that area. We have a sat Nav so I'm sure we will find it if we have the name of the road that its on?
Its right on the waterfront on the main street through Terrigal so you should have no trouble. Also its worth mentioning that there is a rear car park but its worth getting there at about 7-7.30 as it starts getting full. I am going to have a bite to eat that evening as well but not everyone has to most of us didnt last time, but I dont get out much so gonna make the most of it. Jim you had better where that lovely pink number again...........

Jo
Old Mar 17th 2007, 10:48 pm
Forum Regular

frances is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Electricbabe

Those satnav's are great I have got one aswell, would be lost without it, it will be good to see you there take care Francesx
Old Mar 18th 2007, 12:19 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Electricbabe

Those satnav's are great I have got one aswell, would be lost without it, it will be good to see you there take care Francesx
Spoke to Jo she is fine and if bub not made an appearance (due date is the 30th so bring your birthing bags and cigars )then she and Steve will be there. Gonna meet her for coffee on Tuesday.

Jo
Old Mar 18th 2007, 1:46 am
Forum Regular

Ok hopefully all will b there Francesx
Old Mar 18th 2007, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

SenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really nice

Originally Posted by joho
Spoke to Jo she is fine and if bub not made an appearance (due date is the 30th so bring your birthing bags and cigars )then she and Steve will be there. Gonna meet her for coffee on Tuesday.

Jo

Hi All!

Yeah, and your rubber gloves please, hygiene is very important!

Jim, have PM'd you, sorry didn't reply sooner, have been neglecting my PC lately.

Am most definitely up for a meet and looking forward to seeing everyone, old & new. As Jo has mentioned, I am due on the 30th, but if nothing doing will be just as happy to wait at the pub as at home! Jo, will join you in some food as the vege nachos I had last time were very yummy and will save me from having to cook dinner!

If I'm busy labouring then we'll see you all next time! Take care,

Love Jo x
Old Mar 18th 2007, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

electricbaby27 will become famous soon enoughelectricbaby27 will become famous soon enough

I'll pack my gloves,just in case
Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Originally Posted by SenoraJo
Hi All!

Jim, have PM'd you, sorry didn't reply sooner, have been neglecting my PC lately.

Am most definitely up for a meet and looking forward to seeing everyone, old & new. As Jo has mentioned, I am due on the 30th, but if nothing doing will be just as happy to wait at the pub as at home! Jo, will join you in some food as the vege nachos I had last time were very yummy and will save me from having to cook dinner!

Love Jo x
Old Mar 18th 2007, 9:04 pm
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Hi All!

Love Jo x
Hi Jo

............. and have just sent you a v quick reply.

Jim
Old Mar 18th 2007, 9:10 pm
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Ok hopefully all will b there Francesx
Hello Frances

Just a v quick note between a (very!) long weekend looking after the grandchildren in Sydney and going off this morning for our few days in Mudgee (and PC-less !)- we deserve the break!

Many thanks for picking up on the arranging for the next meet-up. It looks like you are having some success and it will be good if we get to meet some new faces also as I know there is some interest from a few people who live a bit further north but are happy to come down to Terrigal as a central spot.

OK - leave you with it - got to help Gill pack up.

Bye for now

Jim and Gill
Old Mar 18th 2007, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

it_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to all

Hi All!

Love Jo x
Jo - best of luck and we're all thinking of you.

Best wishes

Steve (ex of Terrigal and Copacabana!)
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 6:01 am
An Australian Citizen !!

Hi

Back from the country!!

Its all gone quiet again on here re meeting next Friday night (30th)!

Can we have a "roll call" of who is likely to come along and if the Terrigal Crowne Plaza is OK for all.

Thanks

Jim
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jimclevs
Hi

Back from the country!!

Its all gone quiet again on here re meeting next Friday night (30th)!

Can we have a "roll call" of who is likely to come along and if the Terrigal Crowne Plaza is OK for all.

Thanks

Jim
Me and hubby
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

HI everyone,

How many of you are going next friday 30th to the Central Plaza, hope you can all make it, lets have a party Francesx
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute

HI everyone,

How many of you are going next friday 30th to the Central Plaza, hope you can all make it, lets have a party Francesx
me and hubby
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 2:23 pm
Just Joined

Curly Sue is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone, I hope your don't mind but I'm new to this sight, we are hoping to locate to Terrigal later this Year (Aug) but OH is a bricklayer and was told he wouldn't be able to get a lot of work on the Central Coast? I don't suppose anyone knows what the building trade is like around your area? How many jobs are in the local paper etc.

I hope you have a great night out! Maybe we can join you all one day.
Thanks Sue

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.