Reload this Page >

Central Coat Meet-Up?

Central Coat Meet-Up?

Old Mar 26th 2007, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

frances is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Central Coat Meet-Up?

Hi Eamon,

Thanks that is really kind of you, but Mark has managed to sort it out thank god, I hope it is ok now, are you a Plumber? it will be good on Friday to meet up with everyone I am looking forward to a night out haven't been out for a while as I have to get up really early for the job that i am doing Take care Frances
Old Mar 26th 2007, 10:19 pm
Forum Regular

SenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really nice

Hey Guys!

Me & Hubby still coming Friday!

Caz, will be good to meet you at last and at least I'll know I'm in safe hands should anything unexpected occur!

Steve, great to hear from you! Thanks for the good luck, am hoping I will be lucky and have an easy time of it - ha, so says every prospective mother!!!
Give my best to Joy, hope you and yours are all happy and settled now too. Any news re: your new house build, any pics???

See you all Friday,

Love Jo xxx
Old Mar 27th 2007, 5:08 am
"At Home"

ekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really niceekiec is just really nice

Your welcome Frances, I am just over and was a builder (carpentry, plumbing, electrics and decorating) in the uk. Over here I am chasing paperwork and red tape. Also doing some work, what ever I can do to make houses into homes. See you friday, Eamon
Originally Posted by frances
Hi Eamon,

Thanks that is really kind of you, but Mark has managed to sort it out thank god, I hope it is ok now, are you a Plumber? it will be good on Friday to meet up with everyone I am looking forward to a night out haven't been out for a while as I have to get up really early for the job that i am doing Take care Frances
Old Mar 27th 2007, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

frances is an unknown quantity at this point

HIeyoe
see you all on Friday, all the peeps that went last time shall we try and go to the same table or round that area, and anyone new that is going you go just up the steps and to the right and we will be on one of the tables along there, saves the embarrasement of wandering around for ages and asking the wroing people Frances
Old Mar 28th 2007, 12:18 am
Forum Regular

budababes has a spectacular aura aboutbudababes has a spectacular aura aboutbudababes has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Jimclevs
Hi

Back from the country!!

Its all gone quiet again on here re meeting next Friday night (30th)!

Can we have a "roll call" of who is likely to come along and if the Terrigal Crowne Plaza is OK for all.

Thanks

Jim
Hi Jim, Keith and I will do our best to join the group on Friday - have been in Oz now since 12 Jan as contributory parents so would be good to meet up with others.

Keith and Linda (Budababes)
Old Mar 28th 2007, 12:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by budababes
Hi Jim, Keith and I will do our best to join the group on Friday - have been in Oz now since 12 Jan as contributory parents so would be good to meet up with others.

Hi Linda have sent you a email
JANET
Old Mar 28th 2007, 3:59 am
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by frances
HIeyoe
see you all on Friday, all the peeps that went last time shall we try and go to the same table or round that area, and anyone new that is going you go just up the steps and to the right and we will be on one of the tables along there, saves the embarrasement of wandering around for ages and asking the wroing people Frances
That sounds a good move Frances.

You may, or may not, have the benefit of my vivid pink Tee shirt to aim for again

For those who are unsure of the venue parking arrangements: there is parking on the Esplanade and behind the Crowne Plaza by the Post Office or by the Bowling club (also behind the hotel) either in the open air or in the new(ish) FREE 2/3 storey car park.

Can I also suggest a check on the temperature on the day - as we know from last time any wind from the sea will be quite cold at that time of day and you may want to bring yoour doona !!

C U on Friday.

Jim and Gill
Old Mar 28th 2007, 4:01 am
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by budababes

Hello Linda

Yes, it would be good if you can make it along on Friday - please see my other post re parking etc. We will understand if you consider it too far from your place.

Regards

Jim
Old Mar 28th 2007, 4:02 am
An Australian Citizen !!

Originally Posted by FRAYNE
Hi Linda have sent you a email
JANET
Hi Janet

Hope you can get along on Friday.

Regards

Jim
Old Mar 28th 2007, 4:06 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Janet

Regards

Jim
Jim you had better wear the little pink number.

jo
Old Mar 28th 2007, 4:14 am
An Australian Citizen !!

Originally Posted by joho
Jim you had better wear the little pink number.

jo
Hey

Just read your post re daughter - what a nightmare!!

As Gill and I used to say "the first 16 years are the worst and then they get expensive as well"

C U both on Friday - dramas permitting

Jim
Old Mar 28th 2007, 6:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Janet

Regards

Jim
Hi Jim hubby and I will be there looking forward to meeting everyone.
Janet
Old Mar 29th 2007, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FRAYNE
Hi Jim hubby and I will be there looking forward to meeting everyone.
Janet
Spoke to SenoraJo last night and she is still hoping to be there, no signs yet....
Old Mar 30th 2007, 10:19 pm
An Australian Citizen !!

Hi folks

It was good to meet you all again last night - and some for the first time.

The Terrigal Pub was heaving when we walked past it on the way home!

Frances - did you end up in the nightclub?

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Gill and Jim x

ps Steve - Gill tells me we'll need all the goss in due course - sex, weight and all that.
Old Mar 30th 2007, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi folks

ps Steve - Gill tells me we'll need all the goss in due course - sex, weight and all that.
Hope your talking about the baby Jim......

Next time I'm going clubbing. so we will need to make sure hubby doesnt have to get up the next day.

Jo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.